Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How far is your work from your home?

That's true, there's no way you can achieve success if you are not serious, success is not something you can get without having any good plans, you have to plan.
If you are a type of person that knows what he or she is doing,you can actually earn a good amount of money from the web, I enjoy working online I believe you do aswell.

Advertisement Placeholder
Before you can make good amount of money online , you need to know many things about working online and you need to be focused so that you can actually work hard in achieving your aim .
If you are a type of person that knows what he or she is doing,you can actually earn a good amount of money from the web, I enjoy working online I believe you do aswell.

Before you can make good amount of money online , you need to know many things about working online and you need to be focused so that you can actually work hard in achieving your aim .
You are right, before you can earn money online you have to work very hard, if you are hard working you can be able to earn enough money go take good care of your needs.

My workplace is roughly about 45 minutes drive from my place but I spend longer due to the insane amount of traffic I encounter on my way. Sometimes, I'm just so tired and sleep off in the bus or whatever means I'm using.
That would be difficult, traffic jam is the biggest problem for those who has physical jobs and very annoying but during the time you can read a book or work online with your phone.
I've got no problem when it comes to traveling just to get to work because I do virtually all my work online. I just visit once in a while to check up how things are going with my other businesses.
This should be the goal of those who want to have an independent financial life, nowadays online jobs are one of the ways to become successful and make money.

People who work online usually need not to worry about the transport fare to work everyday. All I do is to channel all I should've used for transport to purchase data to maintain a constant internet connection.

I don't like work places that are very far because you will be spending a lot of money on transport. In this part of the world transportation fees is very costly and if you are doing a job that is very far from your home, you will be spending a lot of money on monthly basis on transport alone.
Yes that's is the fact about it, when it happens to be that the place of your work is far from your house, you will spend huge amount of money on a daily basis which is obvious m

Hmm this question is actually for me oo, I spend nothing less than 3-4 hours from my home down to work everyday, there are days that I spend 5 hours if there is Traffic. The funniest of it all is that I don't leave work early at times and I have to leave home early to get to work

That's true, and the reason why they ended up falling for a scam site is because they are looking for a quick way to earn money online, have you ever been scammed online?

I have also been scammed in the past as well. I was actually scammed by HYIP sites who ate away my money. I later discovered reliable sites like Bizdustry and started to earn in here.

That's just the naked truth, and also if you have good experience you can earn a good amount of money, we need to have a good knowledge before we can earn money.

When i used to work in a fashion designing store as an apprentice, my place of work wasn't so far from my house. I usually get to my workplace by foot. I only take a taxi when i'm running late.

That's not a smart idea; these situations are quite stressful. I believe it would be better to find something lucrative to do than to waste your time on unproductive activities.

That's not a smart idea; these situations are quite stressful. I believe it would be better to find something lucrative to do than to waste your time on unproductive activities.
Therr are many people out there that have great business ideas and plan that they can start a business on but because they dont have the money to start the business.

My house is not as far from my place of work because I only take one bus from my house to my work place , but my house from my second work place which is my farm is a three hours journey from my house.
Yes, that's why it is good before looking for a job you need to consider about your place of living, because is very important for a person not to go far distance looking for job, so you won't spend much transport.

Yes, that's why it is good before looking for a job you need to consider about your place of living, because is very important for a person not to go far distance looking for job, so you won't spend much transport.
Yeah, the place you are living should be into consideration whenever you want to get a job. The reason is because the cost of transportation may consume all your salary.

Yeah, the place you are living should be into consideration whenever you want to get a job. The reason is because the cost of transportation may consume all your salary.
That's true, the person don't need to work far from the work you need to look around where is nearby to the person, so that the person will not access spending of transportation.

That's true, the person don't need to work far from the work you need to look around where is nearby to the person, so that the person will not access spending of transportation.
If the cost of transportation to your workplace is so big, at the end of every month you will not have a lot of profit when you collect your salary because you are spending a lot on transportation alone.

If the cost of transportation to your workplace is so big, at the end of every month you will not have a lot of profit when you collect your salary because you are spending a lot on transportation alone.

I work from home and this is why I do not need to go anywhere at all. This definitely saves money when it comes to transportation, but the inflation rate in here is just too high and it never allows me to save money,.

Working online from home is not that easy, we do face a lot of challenges and distraction if we work from home, but the best thing to do is to keep working so that we can take good care of our needs.

I work from home and this is why I do not need to go anywhere at all. This definitely saves money when it comes to transportation, but the inflation rate in here is just too high and it never allows me to save money,.
One of the major advantage of working from home is that you will not spend money on transportation. If you live with your parents the cost of feeding will reduce because you don't need to feed yourself.

That's just the naked truth, and also if you have good experience you can earn a good amount of money, we need to have a good knowledge before we can earn money.
If you don't have the proper knowledge and you start up a business you are just wasting your time because you'll not get the good results you want, having the proper knowledge is very important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds