Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How far is your work from your home?

Right now I am finding that working online gives me a lot of satisfaction and comfort. There isn't much time or energy wasted traveling to places where you can find work. That can be accomplished from home.

Advertisement Placeholder
Right now I am finding that working online gives me a lot of satisfaction and comfort. There isn't much time or energy wasted traveling to places where you can find work. That can be accomplished from home.
That's interesting,if you are looking for a way to earn money online I'll advise you to learn things like forex trading, if you have the right knowledge you are going to enjoy the journey.

In this part of the world transportation fees is very costly and if you are doing a job that is very far from your home, you will be spending a lot of money on monthly basis on transport alone.

In this part of the world transportation fees is very costly and if you are doing a job that is very far from your home, you will be spending a lot of money on monthly basis on transport alone.
If i try to make the correct calculation ,transportation is taking at least twenty percent of my monthly salary even more at times , so transportation is consuming much .

Currently, I work from my home, and I have my office at my home. However, in my last job, I had to drive on a motorbike for 30 minutes to reach my workplace.I lived in a country side and my workplace was in a town.

In all my years and experience with working on offline jobs, it was only one job that had me staying 3 hours on the road every morning before getting to the office. I usually leave my house 6AM in the morning and get to the office by 9AM. It was the biggest punishment I have ever been on in any job. I worked only 3 months and resigned. I should have quit in the 1st week.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds