Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How far is your work from your home?

It is not too close , the payment is just 0.2 cent from my home to where my job is located. I have to pay 0.2 cent every day as the overall transportation fee both on going and coming back.
That's not a good idea, that means you don't really earn a good amount of money, even if earn money you'll spend it on transportation, I think in this case you can decide to take another job.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was learning a skill back then it was a long journey and I have to pay 0.5 cent everyday to my workplace which was very high. Now the price has increased due to inflation but I am not there anymore.

When I was learning a skill back then it was a long journey and I have to pay 0.5 cent everyday to my workplace which was very high. Now the price has increased due to inflation but I am not there anymore.
That's a bad experience, things are getting expensive because of inflation, but I believe you've managed to gain something before the increments of the fee.

That's not a good idea, that means you don't really earn a good amount of money, even if earn money you'll spend it on transportation, I think in this case you can decide to take another job.
I was not talking about the salary. I was actually calculating the transport I am paying everyday to my work place. Well in terms of salary I can say it is manageable.

I was not talking about the salary. I was actually calculating the transport I am paying everyday to my work place. Well in terms of salary I can say it is manageable.
That's very bad, just imagine spending that huge amount of money just on transport, that's why our business location or our work place really matters.

That's a bad experience, things are getting expensive because of inflation, but I believe you've managed to gain something before the increments of the fee.
I am not working there anymore. . It was not even a work , I was just learning my electrical skill and that was the amount of money I have been praying everyday to my workplace

I am not working there anymore. . It was not even a work , I was just learning my electrical skill and that was the amount of money I have been praying everyday to my workplace
That's not a good idea, this kinds of things are really stressful, I think it will be a good idea to find something profitable doing than to be wasting your time on something that is not worth it.

That's very bad, just imagine spending that huge amount of money just on transport, that's why our business location or our work place really matters.
It wasn't really huge that much , 0.2 cent is about 100 naira here then at the end of the month I may likely spend up to 4000 naira which to me it was not really bad.

It wasn't really huge that much , 0.2 cent is about 100 naira here then at the end of the month I may likely spend up to 4000 naira which to me it was not really bad.
That's true, I don't think that's a good idea to earn money, I also advise you to look for another means of earning money be it online or offline, just learn a profitable skills set.

That's true, I don't think that's a good idea to earn money, I also advise you to look for another means of earning money be it online or offline, just learn a profitable skills set.
I am planning toward learning a skill. I'll do that in the future but for now I may not because I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of. Learning a skill is expensive

Sometimes distant works can doesn't add up considering the amount you get after subtracting your transportation fees.
It is good to always work with the notion that you intend to be financially free. And job is not going to aid in that.

That's not a good idea, this kinds of things are really stressful, I think it will be a good idea to find something profitable doing than to be wasting your time on something that is not worth it.
I just don't want to partner with anything that won't be profitable in my life. I am just looking for opportunities to make money online , probably I may have something reasonable to do in the online space

I am planning toward learning a skill. I'll do that in the future but for now I may not because I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of. Learning a skill is expensive
That will be a good idea, if you want to earn a considerable amount of money online you definitely need to have a profitable skills set, that's just the best way.

That will be a good idea, if you want to earn a considerable amount of money online you definitely need to have a profitable skills set, that's just the best way.
At the same time I have to be very careful. some expert might appears to be very much knowledgeable even when they don't have an understanding about the skills they are interested to offer. Most especially over here

I can't work in place that's far from my home. The place I'm currently working at now is like 30 minutes from my home. Half of my monthly income are from online so, there is no need to work at far place.

At the same time I have to be very careful. some expert might appears to be very much knowledgeable even when they don't have an understanding about the skills they are interested to offer. Most especially over here
That's true, we have a lot of this kinds of people online, if you spend a good time online but believe you might have come across one, they are all over everywhere.

That's true, we have a lot of this kinds of people online, if you spend a good time online but believe you might have come across one, they are all over everywhere.
Scamming platforms are all over everywhere, you have to be Very careful in terms of getting a legit paying site, if you are not careful enough you might fall for scamming platforms.

My workplace is roughly about 45 minutes drive from my place but I spend longer due to the insane amount of traffic I encounter on my way. Sometimes, I'm just so tired and sleep off in the bus or whatever means I'm using.

My last work was pretty far away but again since I'm from Israel people may laugh at such descriptions, Israel is a small country and the areas are not very far from each other.
it took me like an hour to reach my work's place which was in Tel-Aviv which is a very famous city in Israel. I took a train everyday and it wasn't that bad I think that trains are much more comfortable than buses, you can even sleep there very easily and it doesn't move much.
But what about you? How far is your work's place and how do you reach the destination?
I would have liked my workplace to be a stone's throw from my place of residence, however, unfortunately, this was not the case. It took about half an hour to get to work via bus which should give you a fair idea about the distance between the two places in question.

Scamming platforms are all over everywhere, you have to be Very careful in terms of getting a legit paying site, if you are not careful enough you might fall for scamming platforms.
You'll find out that most newbies are the ones the fall for scamming site because they are looking for a way to get rich quick online, they ended up falling for scam platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds