Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How far is your work from your home?

You'll find out that most newbies are the ones the fall for scamming site because they are looking for a way to get rich quick online, they ended up falling for scam platforms.
That's true, and the reason why they ended up falling for a scam site is because they are looking for a quick way to earn money online, have you ever been scammed online?

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, and the reason why they ended up falling for a scam site is because they are looking for a quick way to earn money online, have you ever been scammed online?
That's exactly the point, if you are looking for a easy and quick way of earning money you'll definitely fall for a scamming platforms, that's what most people are doing today.

That's exactly the point, if you are looking for a easy and quick way of earning money you'll definitely fall for a scamming platforms, that's what most people are doing today.
That's just it, looking for a easy way to earn money you'll definitely suffer, not only that you'll spent lot's of time and money before you can actually know it's a scam platform.

That's true, we have a lot of this kinds of people online, if you spend a good time online but believe you might have come across one, they are all over everywhere.
Most especially affiliate marketers. They might not necessarily have a better understanding of affiliate marketing but they will be very much willing to train people with smaller fee attached to the training. I can know them perfectly.

That's just it, looking for a easy way to earn money you'll definitely suffer, not only that you'll spent lot's of time and money before you can actually know it's a scam platform.
If you have that mindset of getting rich quick you'll definitely fall for scamming platforms and you will lose money in the process, earning money is a gradual process.

If you have that mindset of getting rich quick you'll definitely fall for scamming platforms and you will lose money in the process, earning money is a gradual process.
That's absolutely right, you don't have to rush the process if you are good at rushing you are going to get it half way, everything online is in a gradual process.

I haven't had to battle as much to get to work because I can locate cheaper bikes, and on certain times when I'm early, I can even choose to walk.

That's absolutely right, you don't have to rush the process if you are good at rushing you are going to get it half way, everything online is in a gradual process.
Rushing Wil only lead you to failure, I'll suggest you keep calm and do the needful, if you don the needful you can stand the better chance of succeeding.

I still need to drive or choose public transport. I'm not complaining or anything. Sometimes when I go to work earlier, I can even walk

Rushing Wil only lead you to failure, I'll suggest you keep calm and do the needful, if you don the needful you can stand the better chance of succeeding.
You are right, there's no need to rush anything, if you know how to move slowly I believe you'll gain what you want, but rushing can only lead you to failing as you said.

You are right, there's no need to rush anything, if you know how to move slowly I believe you'll gain what you want, but rushing can only lead you to failing as you said.
If you are good at rushing you might even skip a very vital information, you need to move slowly, learning is a gradual process you don't have to push it fast.

If you are good at rushing you might even skip a very vital information, you need to move slowly, learning is a gradual process you don't have to push it fast.
That's true, you are not expected to skip the process of learning, if you want to be successful you need to follow the process, skipping the process might be a big problem.

That's true, you are not expected to skip the process of learning, if you want to be successful you need to follow the process, skipping the process might be a big problem.
That's exactly the point, all the things are very important you don't have to skip a single one, you can only gain success if you work hard but if you are lazy sorry to say but success is not for you.

That's exactly the point, all the things are very important you don't have to skip a single one, you can only gain success if you work hard but if you are lazy sorry to say but success is not for you.
That's true, as a said earlier if you are good at skipping the process you'll ended up skipping a very important information that will help your life, you have go take every single thing serious.

That's true, as a said earlier if you are good at skipping the process you'll ended up skipping a very important information that will help your life, you have go take every single thing serious.
That's true, your level of seriousness really matters if you want to have success, but if you want to remain the same there's no need to take any action.

I am an online worker and it automatically means that I work from home and sometimes at the comfort of my bed just strictly executing my business

That's true, your level of seriousness really matters if you want to have success, but if you want to remain the same there's no need to take any action.
That's true, there's no way you can achieve success if you are not serious, success is not something you can get without having any good plans, you have to plan.

That's true, there's no way you can achieve success if you are not serious, success is not something you can get without having any good plans, you have to plan.
Ideas doesn't come everyday or every month it stays a lit bit to become otherwise, may you think it is good plan but when going to the practice things differs a bit from what was expected from you.

I've got no problem when it comes to traveling just to get to work because I do virtually all my work online. I just visit once in a while to check up how things are going with my other businesses.

Ideas doesn't come everyday or every month it stays a lit bit to become otherwise, may you think it is good plan but when going to the practice things differs a bit from what was expected from you.
You are on point, but I believe if you take those two things and blend them together you can get a good results, not only that you need a lot of things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds