Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How does freelancing change the workspace?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Today people can work with different clients and companies from their homes, without a degree or a contract because they are called freelancers.

In my opinion freelancing completely changed the workspace because today taking a job only requires talent and skills, not a degree.

Advertisement Placeholder
Today people can work with different clients and companies from their homes, without a degree or a contract because they are called freelancers.

In my opinion freelancing completely changed the workspace because today taking a job only requires talent and skills, not a degree.

It's not necessary that everyone who is a freelancer is without a degree.

Yes, there are some skills that people can learn without having a degree, but for some skills, like technical writing, article writing, copywriting, proofreading, editing, creating lesson plans, or writing fiction or non-fiction, it's only possible if you're well-educated, especially if you are writing in English for your international clients.

Your language must be free from grammar and spelling errors.

If I talk about myself, I have a degree in English language and literature, and after completing my studies, I started my journey as a freelance writer. So it's not necessary that every freelancer be without a degree.

I know many people in my circle who were engineers and doctors, but they've left their jobs and become full-time freelancers because they're making more money doing it from the comfort of their homes, and they're also enjoying it.

It's not necessary that everyone who is a freelancer is without a degree.

Yes, there are some skills that people can learn without having a degree, but for some skills, like technical writing, article writing, copywriting, proofreading, editing, creating lesson plans, or writing fiction or non-fiction, it's only possible if you're well-educated, especially if you are writing in English for your international clients.

Your language must be free from grammar and spelling errors.

If I talk about myself, I have a degree in English language and literature, and after completing my studies, I started my journey as a freelance writer. So it's not necessary that every freelancer be without a degree.

I know many people in my circle who were engineers and doctors, but they've left their jobs and become full-time freelancers because they're making more money doing it from the comfort of their homes, and they're also enjoying it.
I agree with you, not all freelancers are without a degree but it is not a must to become a freelancer because you can educate yourself informally using internet.

Freelancing opened up the labor market and made it easily accessible to everyone irrespective of your geographical location. All what you need to do is to have the necessary skills.

I agree with you, not all freelancers are without a degree but it is not a must to become a freelancer because you can educate yourself informally using internet.
This is why we should utilize our time well. We can learn many things in the one world instead of just watching social media videos alone. We can start up something online.

This is why we should utilize our time well. We can learn many things in the one world instead of just watching social media videos alone. We can start up something online.
I agree with you, unfortunately social media platforms are wasting most people's precious time, instead they can use their time to learn something new.

I agree with you, unfortunately social media platforms are wasting most people's precious time, instead they can use their time to learn something new.
That is true
Also, it depends on what you are doing on social media platforms. There are still some pages that people learn new thing from so it depends on who they subscribe to.

That's true, in the freelancing space it is all about skills and degrees. Having degrees is good but it is not a prerequisite to do an excellent job. There are a lot of people on freelancing platforms doing better jobs than those with degrees.

Freelancing indeed change the workspace. Today now, if you need anything to be done and you don't know how to do it or you're busy, you can go to freelancing platforms and posted what you want as job. Immediately, people will start message you and before you know it, the job will be delivered.

Freelancing indeed change the workspace. Today now, if you need anything to be done and you don't know how to do it or you're busy, you can go to freelancing platforms and posted what you want as job. Immediately, people will start message you and before you know it, the job will be delivered.
That is actually true. Once you have the money you can sorce out the services of people from different freelancing platforms and they will get the job done immediately. the fact is that there are even the lot of them that can do they work perfectly.

That's true, in the freelancing space it is all about skills and degrees. Having degrees is good but it is not a prerequisite to do an excellent job. There are a lot of people on freelancing platforms doing better jobs than those with degrees.
I agree with you, as a freelancer you don't need a degree, the only thing you need is skill and talent because clients will see your previous works not your degree.

The workplace is altering in a number of ways due to freelancing. In the beginning, it gives people more freedom and control over when, where, and for whom they labor. Second, freelancers are embracing online workspaces that let them collaborate with customers from any location.

Your question is not clear to me because I find it difficult to get the meaning of workspace in your context. Freelancing jobs have many skills and you can just be specific on one niche for you to have perfect work done at all time.

Your question is not clear to me because I find it difficult to get the meaning of workspace in your context. Freelancing jobs have many skills and you can just be specific on one niche for you to have perfect work done at all time.
I mean how did freelancing change the way that people are working?
For example in the past most businesses and companies required a degree and still there are some companies which need employees with degrees but freelancing changed that space.

I mean how did freelancing change the way that people are working?
For example in the past most businesses and companies required a degree and still there are some companies which need employees with degrees but freelancing changed that space.
Oh, I got your question now. That's actually true that freelancing has taken place of employees with degree in this field. Since online work is trending, companies would also be using freelancers to carry out some of their activities.

I agree with you, as a freelancer you don't need a degree, the only thing you need is skill and talent because clients will see your previous works not your degree.
Yeah,there are some skills you can even learn on platforms like Udemy and they will give you a certificate. That one will even be more useful to you than a degree when it comes to working on freelancing platforms.

Yeah,there are some skills you can even learn on platforms like Udemy and they will give you a certificate. That one will even be more useful to you than a degree when it comes to working on freelancing platforms.
Those certifications are very useful even in offline work especially when it has to do with tech related work. Some organizations prefer professional certification to university degrees.

Those certifications are very useful even in offline work especially when it has to do with tech related work. Some organizations prefer professional certification to university degrees.
Most of those platforms are very reputable so when you are able to get certifications from them you can use it to get almost every kind of job. They know the degree of what you're learnt.

The truth is that it is not even easy to get these certifications. People think that online certifications are a walk in the park. They truly are not. You must have learned and studied hard.
Most of those platforms are very reputable so when you are able to get certifications from them you can use it to get almost every kind of job. They know the degree of what you're learnt.

Freelancing has really changed how work is done globally.
As a Freelancer you do not need to have a very high education background before you can start earning.
If you are very good at your skills then you would have no problem earning high.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds