Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you spend your salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though am not a salary earner but it wrong to spend your salary with out having some to save no matter how small it is always learn how to save the most important part of it that you have to learn how to invest in business or try a new business and one thing is that you should not invest more than what you can afford to lose while investing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I spend my salary by splitting it into two and I will take one part for savings and the other part for my daily transaction for the next month.
because in business you have to be wise once you get your salary don't spend it any how or any way make sure you have some savings for future purpose or anything vital can come that you may need money urgent so with the help of the money you are savings you will be able to cover up your problems in that moment.

Spending your salary will have a huge impact on the futue. First of all you need to split your salary in some parts. Spend 30 percent of your salary in investing for at least 5 continuous years, until your salary becomes your passive inccome.

I will not lie I was a very strict person until the 26 of January 2021 that I was come of 21 220000 naira it was my savings for mums I wanted to make a difference in my life but instead of looking for a nice side I went for a double money site and ended in tears I believe that bro I saved the money at the end I see me wrong decision which drawer does not provide any profit

Managing rising expenses in a limited salary has also become an art nowadays ۔ I manage the rest of my life with the money I have left after deducting money from my salary for my education expenses.

How you spend your income actually determine your financial future. Alot of people still don't know how to differentiate between wants and needs and so they leave the major and focus on the minor. You are expected to invest your salary after covering the basic necessities in your family.

It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
How do you spend your salary or your Business profit?
I make sure that anytime I receive my salary, I spend part of it on important basic things like food, clothing, paying my rent, settling all my bills, and save the remaining part of it. I understand that it is not every time one makes money, so the little you're making, do everything possible to save part of it for a rainy day.

The very best way to make yourself happy in a business is to love your business
A man who loves his business will always be punctual to his work place and will also loves doing everything to make sure his business succeed

I usually spend my salary on my basic needs as well as for my family also of course, and the rest I save it for my pension. We sometimes spend it to some of our vacations but lately these days we don't have one since the pandemic is ongoing.

It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
How do you spend your salary or your Business profit?
Spending my salary, first thing in mind is to have a target of the amount you will be saving every month . but that really depends on the amount of money you are earning. If your salary is too low, you may find it very difficult to save as much as possible.

There are a lot of ways to spend your salary. It's up to you if you are going to waste it or spend it with cause. I think for me one way to spend it is to invest it in bitcoins. If I have spare salary from time to time I will put something into my bitcoin wallet.

I have a planned to spend my salary in whole month. First of all I spend some money to the food stuff and groceries that need in my home after that some money give the poor and needy people and remaining part of my salary save to spend in whole month.some money ggive to my parents for their use

I save part of it as this is very important for future use and i use the remaining to get the most important things for that month. No excessive spending.

I already have a draft on how my salary is spent and l force that religiously except on days when unseen circumstances come my way. I don't go shopping without a proper list according to priority, to avoid spending carelessly, l mean l worked for the money, do l have to spend it wisely.

Well, I'm not a wage earner yet, but if I turn one tomorrow. I'm going to spend it on house costs, personal expenses like body care, data subscription, drinks, recreation, etc. But almost half of my paycheck I'll remember to save. No one knows what will happen tomorrow.If you have to buy something, think long and hard about it

I divide my salary into two parts, give one part to my family and keep the other part. I use my salary very carefully. In my country, the rupee has low value and items are very expensive which makes it difficult to save I work out of my hometown, my food is enough, then the cost of mobile, the cost of coming home, the cost of rent, etc.

When I pay my salary my most basic needs cuz I have to make sure I save money at the end of every month so I spend my money mainly of food then get little things I think are necessary for the house they may be by few clothes that's all

I have not received any salary from business or job because I am studying in mphil class. I think first I have to completed my degree then I will become employee. But I know how to spend money. First, It depends upon your salary that how much you received and secondly is that what is your interest. But you should saving at least 40% because it is necessary to your future and it has many other advantages also.

The first thing I do is to eliminate all expenses that I don't need or want. And I don't always give people money because they ask me, because it will definitely affect my savings. I also calculate how much it will cost me in purchasing only the necessities I need. Then I save the rest after I had paid my tithes.

Income is not an easy thing to come by,so when you have one,it should be utilized properly,least you run into financial difficulties. Advisable way to spend income is to table out your plans for the money according to other of needs and save some percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds