Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you spend your salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a single man, I don't have much responsibility of an immediate family yet, so I save a huge part of my salary while the rest is for tithe, upkeep and my parents.

Advertisement Placeholder
MAKE A BUDGET and START SAVING. Planning is the straightforward exercise of accommodating your pay with your costs, and ought to be your initial step. ...

Edge YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS. ...

Put resources into RIGHT INSTRUMENTS. ...

Augment TAX SAVINGS. ...

Select THE RIGHT INSURANCE. ...

IMPROVE YOUR SALARY STRUCTURE. ...

SAVE FOR AN EMERGENCY. ...

Maintain a strategic distance from DEBT TRAPS.

As a single man, I don't have the responsibilities of a married man yet. So I save a chunk of my salary while the rest is for tithe, upkeep and my parents.

Am not a salary earner yet but it's advise that all salary earners should start their early plan for retirement and also to have a chart for their monthly expenses.
This will make the cultivate the habit of saving for the future.

To avoid needless spending I create a scale of preference in order to spend on important things first before the trivial things and at the end still have about 20-30% of my salary left to save up..

You have opened up a wound. Ever since Mr Corona has come to visit, my monthly salary has disappeared in thin air. I am a self employed person. Due to the lock down and also the fear of Covid , I have stopped working and consequently stopped earning.
So to answer your question, how will I spend my salary, well, well, how can I spend something I don't have?

Salary is not always enough for spending at the end of every month but for me I make sure that I save 10 percent into cooperative in my office and I also make some saving of emergency needs the rest go into payment of bills and food stuff. I also use some certain amount in maintaing and buying of fuel for my car. So salary is not always enough especially when you have wife and children. That's why I keep looking for more money online.

As i am like this I spend my salary on the necessary thing I suppose to spend it on .I spend 40% if my salary on my family issues and I use 40% to food stuff at home .the remaining 20% percent I spend it on my personal saving .

It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
How do you spend your salary or your Business profit?
In fact, I am an employee of Telenor, so my salary is ten thousand rupees a month.In which I have had a very difficult time I use Rs 8,000 for my household rations And I save the remaining two thousand rupees in one thousand rupees Man should use his celery well

It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
In my business, i save 40 percent of my salary and spend 30 percent of it on the miscellaneous expenses and the rest , i keep for my own comfort and to complete all my desires i want to fulfill .

Allocation and budgeting but before this, I'll have to know what am spending on. After a clear knowledge, I then budget with my salary how to clear off the expense and the allocate the money. I also bear in mind the amount I save .

Once I receive my salary, first thing I do is to remove the percentage I plan on saving every month which is 40%. Then I use another 40- 50% on basics needs and bills. After that, the remaining 10 - 20% left would be used for miscellaneous or emergency needs. I have been able to accomplish this with discipline and dedication. By doing so I dont have to be extravagant in my spending, so I really dont spend on irrelevant things.

I do not work so I do not get paid a salary, so if working online and getting paid would count as getting a salary then I will say that I mostly spend my earnings buying clothes. As a university student, clothes tend to fade or get old more quickly than normal so one needs to get new ones on time. I also use some of the money to buy shoes, bags and veils. Useless things I guess, but they are important to a female student.

I spend my salary based on my budget, befor I spend my salary I will draft my budget for the month,any expenses outside the will be rollover to the nest month, an this has been a way of help of managing my income.

Spending money differs from person to person. Some people spend money on drugs while some spend on holiday. Some people spend their salary for clubbing, and drinking while some spend on women. It is very important that we spend our salary wisely and it's important we make savings out of our salaries

I make sure I save from my salary. I have a list of things that I need so I draft out the price lists and follow up. I spend my salary on food, electricity, data and other bills that needs taken care of. I also set aside some small amount for emergency.

When I collect my salary,I save 40%,then use 30% for my upkeep and other expenses,then i give the the last 3% to my parents for their upkeep,though it has not been easy that's why put through the use of opportunity forgone,I have to forfeit another in order to buy another

Firstly you have to do that month budget before you can start spending the money your tithe ,food allowance, house rent , electricity bill ,transport fear,then you remove your monthly savings and you also have personal money with you.

Spending money depends on the expenses one has. I spend 70% of my earning on family, friends and foodstuff. I always save 30% of my earnings.

I am actually not a salary earner I make money from my business and don't spend money on things that are unnecessary,some of the money is directed into my savings account some for miscellaneous and unforseen contingencies while the rest is for what I need for the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds