Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you spend your salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even before the month comes to an end,if I'm to collect 20k,I put it at the back of my mind that it's 18k I'm receiving because 2k is my tithe to God (Belief)..So after deducting that,I settle who needs to be settled and save the rest..

Advertisement Placeholder
I spend my salary in a unique way that I find it very much favorable to me but even with all the standing I still managed to serve at least 30% of all my monthly salary for future purpose, I spend 40% of my salary on food and I spend the rest on other things that are for my own good.

i gave 60% of my salary to my mother. she used that in house expenses or save it. other 40% of my salary i use them for travelling expenses, to buy somthing for myself or to eat something.

I spend 80% of my salary on my family. We use this money to buy all the necessary stuffs we need in the house till another month ending and I will save the rest of the 20% for other responsibilities like building, school fees and the likes. Though I'm already planning another business for more income.

Since salary only comes once in a month, one has to be very calculative in how it is spend to avoid spending it recklessly, I spend most of my pay on food stuff, like %40, then %30 goes for maintenance, save %30 for unforseen.
[automerge]1613155786[/automerge]
Since salary only comes once in a month, one has to be very calculative in how it is spend to avoid spending it recklessly, I spend most of my pay on food stuff, like %40, then %30 goes for maintenance, save %30 for unforseen.

Salary collected at the end of every month are divided into portions. Portions for savings in business. portions for savings in other expenses, but mostly savings for business that's when one plans ahead
I already have budget template for the month which is based on my salary. The following items are the basic things I pay attention to: Utility bills like, electricity, water and security bill.
House upkeep on a daily basis.
Foodstuffs
Thrift
Savings.

it depends on you abd your salary how many rupeess you earn and then manage50% of your income should go to living expenses and essentials. This includes your rent, utilities, and things like groceries and transportation for work. 20% of your income should go to financial goals, meaning your savings, investments, and debt-reduction payments (if you have debt, such as credit card payment...

I spend my salary well. Before I collect my salary, I have a scale of preference already so I won't spend my money unnecessary. First thing after i collect my salary is that, i divert part of the salary to my business. Because my salary is made up of my consumption and savings. So I spend my salary wisely

There is always this joy that comes with getting paid after putting in hard work. I think it is always a good feeling and then you remember all you have to buy. But it is important to set aside at least 50% of your salary as savings for the month.

It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
How do you spend your salary or your Business profit?
when talking about saving of your money how to spend your salary sometimes you need to set your priorities right because when you set your priorities right you just list all the things you want and when you list all the things you want at the end of the day you'll be able to plan accordingly like when you put down all what you want to spend for the moNTH you will see that you'll be able to manage your salary very well .

with regards to the question on How do you spend your salary? Well I have not started earning salary, but I think people should spend their salary wisely, one can also invest part of one's salary, and can also spend part on personal and family wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds