Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you spend your salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eliminate all expense that u dont need or want. If u give pple money cos they ask u, stop it. Try to see how much it'll cost you for ONLY the NECESSITIES you need for the month, then you can tell if u were just spending on things u dont need.

Advertisement Placeholder
By making a budget unless you listen out things I need to buy. A further review of it is done to remove things that are not necessary. A big difference between needs and wants is applied after which I allocate amount to various expense. Then I take out the amount to be spent and get things I need. The part that needs to be saved is sent to my bank account.

I'm not yet a salary earner but when I eventually start earning my salary, I will spend it wisely and avoid frivolous spending, things like food, house rent and clothing are a must, so I will spend a chunk of my salary on these, I will save probably 20% of my salary.

I just received my January salary and I'm thinking of spending it on my bills. I intend to save a portion of my salary and hopefully I can do that every month. With enough money in my account I can invest in stocks and shares.

I don't really have a salary job now but last year when I was paid my monthly salary I used to spend it on food stuff, clothing and savings. Then when I want to invest o take from my savings to buy few coins and wait for them to appreciate to certain percentage and take my profit.

We all have different ways of spending our rewards because salary is a reward for labour gotten at the end of the month. Some person's invest theirs while some lavish theirs waiting for the next one to come.

The 50-20-30 Rule helps you build a budget by using three spending categories:
  1. 50% of your income should go to living expenses and essentials. ...
  2. 20% of your income should go to financial goals, meaning your savings, investments, and debt-reduction payments (if you have debt, such as credit card payments)

Although I'm not a salary earner but the money I normally earn in a month is much more than those that are any salaries. But it is very difficult for me to save, I find myself paying rent, electricity bills, food money the list is just endless, all this makes me unable to save money

Well I earn most of my money from online platforms and I use the money in buying foodstuffs , paying electricity bills , even paying my rent , paying school fees and taking care of my self. The amount of money you earn will determine how you spend them, so I use mine wisely and I also save some.

I am still a student but I see my brothers using salary.
There are a lot of household expenses including electricity bill, gas bill, rations, children's school fees and above all my university fees.

I take out the amount I'm about to save. I always have the same old list of needs. They are my basic necessities and I make sure to get them. Every other thing is secondary. Thus when I have incurred unforeseen expenses, my savings are always there to help out. I never stay with a single penny on me just in case of emergencies.

I spend my salary in a way I think it will favour us me in that i put out 40 % of my salary for feeding and I separated 20% of my salary for health and other related issue or emergency situation and I save 40% of my salary that is how I organise my own and I think that's the best for me
i spend my salary the same on feeding and health, some salary saves for emergency situation. I think this is best to save you some salary for the future.

It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
How do you spend your salary or your Business profit?
I am a school teacher And I am from Pakistan And my salary is about twenty thousand rupees And I use it to make home rations for about 18,000 rupees And the remaining two thousand rupees I save in my MobiCash account
[automerge]1611917724[/automerge]
It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
How do you spend your salary or your Business profit?
I am a school teacher And I am from Pakistan And my salary is about twenty thousand rupees And I use it to make home rations for about 18,000 rupees And the remaining two thousand rupees I save in my MobiCash account

I spend my money in food stuffs and some other platforms I no would bring in money like this one. I also make sure I get extra few cloths to my wardrobe and then save the rest for the future. Life is to short to complicate things

My salary is spent on fraction bases,I buy what I need,my essentials that will last me for at least a month or more,I then save about 20℅ of the rest,to have something to fall back to,I put about 10% in an investment.

We all get excited when payday is around the corner but the unfortunate things is the salary is not actually ours as almost everything disappears immediately once the salary comes in.
Here is how I spend mine
(1)Fixed monthly contribution plan with friends in same office with similar salary package and same payday
(2) family upkeep. A fixed and agreed sum of money with my wife as family running cost for our day to day needs
(3) fixed amount of money into children education insurance scheme with a standing order to effect the deduction
(4) charitable act depending on what surface during the course of the month.

Your salary should be wisely spent upon receiving it. It should be divided into three portions. Savings, day to day spending and investment. It should be used well because you never can tell if you would be sack next month.

I am not a salary receiver, I earn 9every day from online and offline business. And I usually to save 30% out of my daily income and I depend the rest on necessary things. That is how spend my money.
As for me, before I can spend my salary there must have been a well adequate planning to avoid regretting after spending, first at least I use to save 40%, 20% for feeling, 30% for house keeping, 10%for thety

i spend my salary the same on feeding and health, some salary saves for emergency situation. I think this is best to save you some salary for the future.
Obviously you must save your money for future purpose because if you do not save your money then obviously you do not have plan for the future and as a result you will not even be able to save a single penny , have a plan for the future and you will save money forcefully.

I totally agree with you and that is a great advice you have given me. Actually, I have started practicing the saving culture and it is going great so far. I think I have become good in saving and I will not have much trouble when I start getting a salary.
I think the basic way spending salary is very crucial in the day to day activities of live, when you spend more than you earn as salary I believe there's something wrong because there is tendency that you have mismanaged the fund you have incurred during the cause of the month workforce.
I will always advise you to make an outline based on the income received, let there a particular amount that will go for saving, investment, and expenses.
spending of salary has to cut across all areas of needs. ways at which you spend your income matters alot if you dont want to go broke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds