Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you spend your salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a salary earner, it is very important to have another means of income so as to have something to fall back on if anything happens. So I uses a good part of my salary to upgrade my side business, while the remaining part is channel towards the upkeep of my family.
Yeah I agree with you that there has to be a side hustle or a small business on the side that can be able to generate money but before all this will come after I have given some amount to my family for upkeep

Advertisement Placeholder
I spend half of my salary on myself, since I'm not married yet and I'm still living on my own, the remaining I use for my daily expenses and I also save too, because I was taught to save no matter how small the amount can be, because of unexpected future events, it might be an unplanned situation or unexpected future raise in the price of good and

I don't have a job right now that pays me salary but l do plan for my salary before I get the job. As at now l plan to always save at least thirty percent of my monthly salary as fixed and if responsibilities are able to cater for any percent of the salary at the end of the month, l would definitely save the surplus again.

It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
How do you spend your salary or your Business profit?
Your first paycheque is always special. After years of spending your parents’ money, there comes that one day in your adult life you see the magic words “Your Salary Has Been Credited” for the first time in your mobile phone.

The 50/30/20 rule of thumb is a way to allocate your budget according to three categories: needs, wants, and financial goals. It’s not a hard-and-fast rule but rather a rough guideline to help you build a financially sound budget.

These days, it is more difficult and tasking to trace my spending. So I got this planner which is pocket and I carry every I go. I have two other. One at home and one in the work place since those are the two places you can find me and I do the spending. I do my calculations and writes them down immediately as they come. This is helping to give me the peace of mind I have been missing for a while. Although I earn just a little but I want to know how and where it goes. Not just how it is spent but on what it is spent.

There are majority of people who spend their salary at domestic purposes like they spend on their children, parents and then they spend on their selves . So everybody do same . If get a chance of my slary i will spend to my family, will get some better dresses etc. So its up to you and yours choices.

I earn from my online business of cosmetics. I also earn from my home academy. I used to spend my money in buying some food stuff. I gave some of the money to needy people. Some of my money is spent on taking gifts for my loved ones on their birthday and special events.
The remaining amount, i saved for future needs.

There are majority of people who spend their salary at domestic purposes like they spend on their children, parents and then they spend on their selves . So everybody do same . If get a chance of my slary i will spend to my family, will get some better dresses etc. So its up to you and yours choices.

A lot of things should be factored into the expenditure of salary that comes at intervals. First of all everyone has different responsibilities and that has to be met and fulfilled duely. There should also be a good portion of it that is saved because saving leads to investment.

It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
I get my income from online working it's a bit and as my parents are bearing my expenses so I usually save my sallary for some incident when I need money for example to pay my university fees when my parents haven't so in this way I usually safe my sallery and if spend then on my university dues

Planning and estimating my expenses before earning my income really helps me to monitor my spendings and prioritize some necessary cost. I spend my salary on time, not too much waste. If you spend more than your salary, you will not save your money. You should not waste money on a monthly basis. You should Expenses your salary according to time. We must save money from our salary. We have our salary money in difficult times.

It is very difficult to analyze how salary is being spent but at least to some extent you can work out the approximate value. I spent about 30% on my children need,30% on my personal need,30% as monthly savings and the rest as miscellaneous.

Nowadays poverty is very high in our country and there is not much salary, so it is a little difficult to manage and spend for our country people, their home budget are hardly completed savings are impossible in this criteria.

I am a house lady and I didn't have any job. But I am try to search in any online work when I earn money I sport my family. I use this money to all necessary stuff in the house we need in the house. I think that I will help the poor and needy persons.

Planning and estimating my expenses before earning my income really helps me to monitor my spendings and prioritize some necessary cost. Which enable me have more money to invest.

As there is talk of salary in my country private employer salaries is not too high and very hard to manage monthly budget and with very hardly save 10% from salary sometime i can save sometimes spend all salary on house budget and to full fill our house requirements. There is sometimes letf single penny

I spend most of my salary paying the bills- electricity bill, water bill, grocery shopping, school fees, house rent and other family expenses.

The bills might be a lot but I still try my best to save at least 30% of my salary every month.
As there is talk of salary in my country private employer salaries is not too high and very hard to manage monthly budget and with very hardly save 10% from salary sometime i can save sometimes spend all salary on house budget and to full fill our house requirements. There is sometimes letf single penny

I earn from my online business of cosmetics. I also earn from my home academy. I used to spend my money in buying some food stuff. I gave some of the money to needy people. Some of my money is spent on taking gifts for my loved ones on their birthday and special events.
The remaining amount, i saved for future needs.
I want to make a large online business of cosmetics to earn more money.so I spend my money buying lots of good quality cosmetics products. some of the amount I saved in my bank account for my other needs.I think saving and spending money on business both are helpful to me.

Actually, the basic way spending salary is very crucial in the day to day activities of live, when you spend more than you earn as salary I believe there's something wrong because there is tendency that you have mismanaged the fund you have incurred during the cause of the month workforce.
I will always advise you to make an outline based on the income received, let there a particular amount that will go for saving, investment, and expenses.
spending of salary has to cut across all areas of needs. ways at which you spend your income matters alot if you dont want to go broke.

Since I am a student I am actually working now because of the school that is on strike. So my salary is nothing to write home about, still I manage to save some of them and then spend the rest for my upkeeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds