Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you spend your salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
How do you spend your salary or your Business profit?
I am jobless now a days due to covid but when i did job i spent most of my salary on my kids, 30% on charity and some saving. But now i am locating job after getting it i will decide.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
Around 30% I used for personal use, such as rent, food, clothing, travel etc. 30% is sent to the family. 10% on saving for an immediate need or helping someone and 30% on investment for a future.

I for one practice this and I can advise you indeed that it is a useful practice. Albeit troublesome at the underlying stage, it will help you to deal with your month to month pay well, track your costs and record a financial plan.

Encounters will in general give us more enduring delight than things, yet the correct buys additionally can be an interest in joy. In case you're figuring out how to play music, for instance, overhauling your instrument can add to your prosperity each time you lay hands on it. Analyst and monetary organizer Brad Klontz of Lihue, Hawaii, advises his compulsive worker customers to get rubs so they can be presented to what it seems like to enjoy.

Taking care of charge card obligation and building crisis investment funds can require years. Contributing enough for retirement will require many years. Also, you just live once.

I spend my salary to buy important things for my home and for my kids. I also save some money from my salary for emergency period.
I wish I earn a salary but unfortunately I dont earn one presently because I would really need the money. But, If i was earning one, I will spend it providing for myself and my family.

FRAME YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS
You have started saving, but will you have enough to buy a house 10 years down the line, or even a car five years hence? People tend to save aggressively and invest with extreme vigour, but do so blindly, jeopardising their goals. This is a mistake common to most investors, irrespective of the age group. The next step then is to frame your goals.

As a salary earner, it is very important to have another means of income so as to have something to fall back on if anything happens. So I uses a good part of my salary to upgrade my side business, while the remaining part is channel towards the upkeep of my family.

Once I receive my paycheck, I usually take away 15 percent of the income and put it into my savings account.

85 percent left will be divided into three, two third of the money goes to the expenses while the rest is for my site projects.

I have a part time job teaching music and I spend most of my salary on data and gadgets as I still leave with my parents and I'm excluded from foodstuffs bill...pay the electricity bills sometime.

I spend my salary depending on that months expenses. I try to save, but I don't bother myself too much if it doesn't get done.

Usually, I save anywhere between 10 to 30 percent.
Good one that you have savings, you save up some certain amount of money for the future benefits. No body knows tomorrow, and what gonna happen. We are living in a world full of uncertainty, that's why you gonna save to solve emergency calls that might arise anytime.

Good one that you have savings, you save up some certain amount of money for the future benefits. No body knows tomorrow, and what gonna happen. We are living in a world full of uncertainty, that's why you gonna save to solve emergency calls that might arise anytime.
Even though it's good to save up for emergencies, that's not my plan now.

Over time, one thing about saving that I discovered is that it's best to save for a project, specifically.

Without purpose,.you can end up spending all your savings on meaningless things. That's why I have a project in mind this time.

Over time, one thing about saving that I discovered is that it's best to save for a project, specifically.

Without purpose,.you can end up spending all your savings on meaningless things. That's why I have a project in mind this time.
Wonderful, that's a good idea to save having a project to accomplish in mind. That will enable you to save some considerable amount of money knowing too well you have a dream to actualize. I think that is the major thing we should consider when saving too.

I save 50% of my salary and I spend 30% on expenses and bills and I invest the remaining 20% on short term investments. It hasn’t been easy saving 50% cause I can’t satisfy my desires with the 30% I spend on expenses, so the profit from my investment covers for my wants and desires

About 30% of my earnings goes into savings and the remaining are used for other home necessities. There are months that I am unable to save as much because of built up financial responsibilities but I try to make up for it somehow.

Well,at the moment i earn very little from b.o.m and the money is not that much to use to invest or do a business.
So at times i just save it and sometimes i buy some basic needs that are required and the remaining amount i buy a chicks rear them and sell them after some time

You absolutely spoke my mind, saving for a project will give the saving a definite meaning and reason instead of open ended reasons like saving in the event that an emergency pops up.
It's not like saving for an emergency reason is not good, it is good but the most rewarding reason to save is for a project, then you can also save something else aside for emergency purposes.

I am not a salaried employee yet. I always fantasize alot about how I will be spending my salary. I think I will always budget so that I don't spend it extravagantly. I will also make sure to always have fun with my money, that I will do mindfully so that I don't also spend too much. I must also have a savings plan in order to save some emergency funds.

I am not a salaried employee yet. I always fantasize alot about how I will be spending my salary. I think I will always budget so that I don't spend it extravagantly. I will also make sure to always have fun with my money, that I will do mindfully so that I don't also spend too much. I must also have a savings plan in order to save some emergency funds.
Why not try saving now, so you can develop the habit even before you start earning a salary?

With your earnings from working online, you can start small, especially with this opportunity that the Bizdustry team had given us to earn more than anywhere else.

When you start with, say 10% of what you can, it can build up over time.

I save first before spending. I save 20%, I buy foodstuff with 40% and then I manage the remaining 40% or my family, friends and my upkeep. To be candid, it is difficult to be a millionaire as a salary earner in my country.

I don't have a salary, I spend most of my money on buying crypto currency, and I earn from helping a research company to source data on field work. They pay via the amount of data collated for them. I also earn from home lessons, I teach mathematics to secondary school students. I also earn from fitness training.

Why not try saving now, so you can develop the habit even before you start earning a salary?

With your earnings from working online, you can start small, especially with this opportunity that the Bizdustry team had given us to earn more than anywhere else.

When you start with, say 10% of what you can, it can build up over time.
I totally agree with you and that is a great advice you have given me. Actually, I have started practicing the saving culture and it is going great so far. I think I have become good in saving and I will not have much trouble when I start getting a salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds