Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you spend your salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
How do you spend your salary or your Business profit?
Whatever selery I get I buy it according to my need and most of the time I spend it on shopping etc. which is beneficial for me I buy it my shoes I buy clothes etc. etc. which are for human need Are very important

Advertisement Placeholder
As i am the student and i manage my monthly saving so tough and hardly because requireeries are more than income so i spend my sallery on completing the requirements of the house ,giving rent of house and so little left to me than

I spent my sellery on completing my own expensis and aims that is the main thing in everyones life not everyone income is great and large so for me this is the hard time when i get the sallery and than i start distributing my payment in the needed things ,not everyone has the own houses so same like this i give the rent Nida than manage monthly important things which contains food ,meal and other..

Well I’m not a salary earner I’m a businessman and I spend most of my income on different assets. I section my monthly income into three. First part i use it to invest. Second part I cover my expenses and lastly I save the remaining into my pension account

I normally have a scale of preference to follow , a 50-30-20 rule to guide ,and the practice of distinguishing my needs from my wants. This has helped me to save up money and to stand firm .

I'm not yet a salary earner, but if I turn one tomorrow. I will spend it on house expenses, personal expenditures like, maintenance of the body, subscription of data, drinks, recreation etc. But I'll remember to save almost half of my salary. No body knows what tomorrow gonna be.
First of all, I definetily fill all needs my house that are much needed,aft, after that, fill the needs of sons if some money is left then I put them in savings otherwise salaries are not too much in my country .

First of all, I definetily fill all needs my house that are much needed,aft, after that, fill the needs of sons if some money is left then I put them in savings otherwise salaries are not too much in my country .
How much does your country pay the least civil service worker?? My own country's salary is low too. But it is somehow manageable, but can't buy you a car or a house. Unless you save it more than 20 years, and about 75% of salary will be saved.

I am a Single boy , Age 19, working in a digital marketing company. My monthly salary is pkr 50,500. If I don't take any leave in a month, I get an additional pkr 3000 added to my salary as attendance bonus (and I try to achieve it every month as this pays me additional money

I spend my salary depending on that months expenses. I try to save, but I don't bother myself too much if it doesn't get done.

Usually, I save anywhere between 10 to 30 percent.

How do I spend my salary? First thing first I deduct my tithes for God from my salary then I plan on the rest. I make sure the house is filled with foodstuff, pay my bills and save the rest thàt will occur if it remains.

Reinvest to improve my platform , buy gadgets that I'll utilize in my business in the future , save some and use some , all the fun comes later when I reach my goal

I have a means in which I spend my salary anytime I receive them. Am not someone who loves to in cure debt so I hardly spend on debt repayment. I first set aside money for recurrent expenditure such as money for fuel, dstv, Spotify water, drinks and food. Then I set aside money I would use to save for a project, I always have a project am working on. I then save some for emergencies that may arise and then keep the rest.

Planning and estimating my expenses before earning my income really helps me to monitor my spendings and prioritize some necessary cost. Which enable me have more money to invest.
Share ratio 50% savings, 30% house cost, 20% personal cost.
Utilization and managing of salary is good for everyone. I mostly manage my salary in parts.
Some of my salary is utilized in home for milk, house rent and other utility things.
But the most thing is to save some of your money for any sudden need. Minimum 25% salary must be saved.

Most salaries are not always enough to Meet up with expenses, but not withstanding you must learn to judiciously spend your salary, have a mindset to invest and then save little also part should be budgeted to Meet up with your daily spending

To be honest, my father's salary is not enough for our daily living. With my high tuition fees included, his fare expenses while going to work, cost for meals. Fortunately, there's no face to face classes yet so he wouldn't have to worry about my school allowance for a while. It makes me wonder how we are able to go on with a minimun wage.

It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
How do you spend your salary or your Business profit?
I render daily services to different set of people. Spending my earnings is of three categories, and they are:
1. Reinvest 50% of my profit into crypto currency.
2. Pay for my wife and children daily up keep and allowance with 25%
3. Keep the retaining 25% for an emergencies.

Different people have their different ways of spending their salaries but I is very necessary to plan ahead even before getting the salary to avoid unnecessary and unplanned spending of money which can result into been broke at the end of the day.

First of all I divide my salary into two then use one for investment in my Bitcoin then use the other one to take care of my family because I really need to take care of my family and make them fine as I want and put food on there table to feed on because my family is important to me and they are my family

Actually, I am not a salary earner because I don't work as an employee, I owned a medicinal store at the front of my house, but my profits, I used them to get more goods into my store since my husband is the decision maker of the family

they is this specific way I spend my money which have been helping me this days,and I will like everyone to try using that method.
Unfortunately, in reality, we have unexpected emergencies to monthly bills that always seem to increase, and those “impulse buys” that seem to catch us at our most vulnerable periods. We all tend to fall into the trap of finishing our salaries before the end of the month. Sometimes even going overboard by spending more money than we get and rack up debt in the process.
so I always have a plan before salary comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds