Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

Susan06

Renowned member
Credits
So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing is to offer them a quality products and services. Nobody wants to keep inferior products or services for the money they are paying. So if you offer good service and products be sure they will always come back

As long as you are honest, have a good treatment and there is respect, apart from the quality and good price, you will always have your customers happy, willing to return

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
I make this thing sure that my customers get what they expecting. I always tell them clear points about my products. And I also provide them security of their funds. Good communication is also needed to get the customer back to you.

There's always the danger to focus too much on attracting new customers while neglecting your old ones. This is a widespread and very dangerous game. You have to be able to balance the two because you don't want the customers who've stood by you taking their custom elsewhere.

To retain your old customers, always build strong relationships, offer the personal touch, give them a reason to want to stay with you by offering loyalty incentives, offer them second to none service and always be willing to listen to them, among others.

By giving them something more for their loyalty, we can secure those customers. It can be anything like giving out samples and giving something extra would be good.

Also maintaining good relationship with such customers is a necessity too. Only then, they would be loyal to some business owner. This is just my opinion and I have seen couple of shop owners I know, doing these things. It's a nice trick to get more loyal customers.

I think the quality of your products matters alot and also your behaviour and approach to customers goes a long way in retaining them
Definitely i believe in that. I try to give as much respect and honesty in the service i provide and hope that it allows for the customer to see a genuineness in what i do. And come back again whenever they need the job done again?

I try as much as possible not to get TOO interpersonal with them and I give them updates on new arrivals and quality products on weekly basis and make them eligible for promos

The best way to secure repeated customers is to give them discount on your products and also do promo for people that by your products

After offering quality products and services, give them a little extra by developing good relationships with them. Call to say hello sometimes, during festive periods give out customized gifts bearing your business name and so on.

The first and most important thing is to try to sale high quality products. Always welcome customers with a smile and reward new and old customers with a little discount.

You need to do a good job/services to the existing customer first, also you will have to build a customer relationship with them, checking up on them to know how far they are enjoying your service.

One of the best things that I know keeps customers coming back to you is respect and quality service.

When you have a good personality and you can extend that to be friendly and accommodating to them, they will even recommend you to others.

Ever deal with a customer and you noticed them not coming back again! Some few things might be wrong
To ensure your customer always come back, you must do the following:
Provide quality service, understand how to provide good customer service , ensure you get in touch with them regularly

Show immediate action and solutions, not blame. Sometimes things get messed up, but apologies, which matter, mean nothing if they aren't followed by action. Well done is better than well said.

In short, a great guest experience isn't a department. At my company it's everybody's job and, as Henry Ford said: “A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.

By giving them an excellent service. Befriending them or being friendly is also not a bad idea. Give them a loyalty/perks card and offer them a discount. Sending gifts on special occassions would also give you a good relationship with customers.

The best way is to offer them good quality product, this will make them to keep coming because customers like a good quality product, by giving them excellent service, to secure customers coming back, you need to offer the a good service.

In business it's called getting customers feedback. Once you have the policy of checking in on your old customers to know how they are enjoying your product and services, they will most likely be repeating buying from you again.

The first thing must be discipline and tolerance, you should be able to tolerate the no matter how disgusting they might sometimes be, you should also the best products you can, this will enable them not to think of other plans

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds