Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you handle rejections?

Xter

Credits
Rejection is something we all face and it the downfall of many. It is not easy to deal with rejection in our business but it is a necessary part of the building process which shows you are truly working. Share you experience on how u deal with rejection.

Advertisement Placeholder
Considering this topic, the rejection could be (a) your rejection as the entrepreneur or (b) the rejection of your products. If A is the case, then you simply need to work more on yourself. This could be in dressing, approach or manner. While on the B part, you need to listen to trusted people about your goods or service and what you need to take away or what you need to add.

Dust yourself up and prepare for other opportunities and hope that you make it. Sometime rejection is a blessing in disguise and other times it is an opportunity gone. Either way one must raise his head high and prepare to take life's challenges as they come and hopefully.

There is no special way you can handle rejection than for you to just accept it and move on sometimes rejection in Life can be a channel to our own blessings and can even make us to be strong psychologically and it also help us to be independent in whatever area will find herself,if I come and find out that I am rejected in whatever way I'll just accept it and move on after all that is not the end of someone's life.

Well there are no best ways to handle rejection, infact rejection is bound to happen in business, when you just starting your business it's mostly the first thing you get from people especially friend and family because you haven't really shown them what you worth or capable of doing, there is a saying that a prophet is never valued in his area. If there is rejection the best way to deal with it is to move on and work more on how to improve on what caused that rejection so that the next batch of people will not also reject you, build your business better and you will see that when things start going well with your business the people that rejected you then will come back.

Life is unfair that's the first thing we should all accept. Now for a life that's unfair, so we except things to always turn out right? Hell no. Our abilities to rise up from sad situations is why we are alive as humans. We should take it as part of life and move on.

It's tough sometimes when you're rejected. Especially when you've put in a lot of effort into something. But that should not let your shoulder down or drop your self esteem anyway. Dust yourself up and get ready for the next thing to come. Better opportunity awaits you. And if you're at fault, work on yourself

The best ways to handle rejection is first to understand why you were rejected. That moment your mind begins to process the reason for your rejection, clarity comes.

When you have gained clarity on why you had been rejected in time past, you can now go back to the drawing board and work on those things that caused the rejections.

That way when you can deal with whatever rejection you have faced in time past.

Rejection most times causes depression especially where you highly anticipating acceptance. Whenever I experience rejection I always find it difficult to get myself back together again because I will spend my whole day thinking what could being the possible of me being rejected. It never a palatable experience to always surfer rejection, in fact it result into someone suffering from low self esteem.

It's called the sting of rejection because that's exactly what it feels like: You reach out to pluck a promising "bloom" (such as a new love interest, job opportunity, or friendship) only to receive a surprising and upsetting brush-off that feels like an attack. It's enough to make you never want to put yourself out there ever again. And yet you must, or you'll never find the people and opportunities that do want everything you have to offer.

rejection is part of life and anyone that is rejected should not feel bad because it is one of the things that do happen and is also something that can make you be very strong as a man or as a woman ,you don't need to worry, just moved on ,me I've witnessed a lot of project but I still move on.

Dust yourself up and prepare for other opportunities and hope that you make it. Sometime rejection is a blessing in disguise and other times it is an opportunity gone. Either way one must raise his head high and prepare to take life's challenges as they come and hopefully.

I've been experiencing a lot of rejection in certain areas of my life and I come to find out that the more I'm rejected in some places the more I'm strong in mind, I think rejection has something to do with the mind of an individual because it will help you to be strong and believe in yourself, that is what I experience from rejection.

Rejection could be very demoralizing, but your ability shovel things up and stand back on your feet is what matters at the end.Rejection does some damage to your confidence level.Rejection means most times we should improve on areas we have deficiency on.

There is no extraordinary way you can deal with dismissal than for you to simply acknowledge it and proceed onward in some cases dismissal in Life can be a channel to our own gifts and can even make us to be solid mentally and it additionally assist us with being autonomous in whatever territory will discover ,if I come and discover that I am dismissed in the manner I'll simply acknowledge it and proceed onward after all that isn't an amazing finish.

Recognizing rejection in your life. Learn from taking risks. Avoid putting all your eggs in one basket. Talk to other people about getting rejected. Take time to cool off. Allow yourself to feel all the emotions you feel. Surround yourself with supportive people.

Those who experienced rejection as more painful paid more attention to correcting their behavior than those who didn't," Winch continues. Thus, they were able to stay in the fold and protect their lives (and those of their future progeny). "Over many generations, experiencing rejection as painful had a survival advantage, and our brains became wired with this default response."

Pick yourself up again, look at what you are not doing right and find a way to change that, know reasons you are rejected and look to correct that. If your goods was rejected, listen to people around you and allow them access your goods, get why ur goods were rejected and rectify it before approaching the market again

Renting: You pay less up front. ... Owning: Most mortgages require a down payment, and you generally get better terms with more money down. You may also need to pay closing costs. You can usually customize or update your home with renovations (some of which may boost your home's value).

Every business man should learn how to handle rejection,he must understand that their are people who are just sadist, people who would make want to make a fool of him no matter what,so he should learn to use them to build his ego.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds