Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you handle rejections?

rejection is part of life and there is nothing I can do I'll just move on after all that a lot of opportunities that is waiting for me which I may not have an understanding about it now but I think goes on I'm still succeed in whatever I find myself, i do not take rejected seriously,i just move on with my life

Advertisement Placeholder
Rejection happens daily in once life, reason being that every one has their own opinion and dissions to make at all times,so rejection happens in our different offices, business places, church home, all u need to do as a person when you face rejection handle it in good faith and move on

If you are rejected somewhere, don't feel rejected don't. They just don't worth you that is why they reject you someone else will gladly accept you. Other will seek you out. There are miillions of people that needs you and your services.

Last edited:
Handling rejection maybe a difficult task to do. But all the same it is a must they come and handled very well. Having a mentality that you will not be accepted by all persons at all time will really help. Prepare for the worst.

As a business man you must be ready to accept rejection and you shouldn't take it personal because it will surely come. Without rejection the most important client will not come. So rejection must come.

Rejection is something we all face and it the downfall of many. It is not easy to deal with rejection in our business but it is a necessary part of the building process which shows you are truly working. Share you experience on how u deal with rejection.
I can handle all rejections of my life with great courage and strength and patience. Therefore I say I am successful in my life and earn money and enjoy a good and happy and healthy life. Rejections teach you how to servie in the world and how to go up in life.

In handling rejection, allow yourself time to process your hurt feelings. You've had your hopes dashed. Maybe you've learned your crush wasn't mutual, or your friend has stopped accepting your calls. This can evoke a complicated knot of feelings, and identifying each one can kick off the recovery process.
Also, try to heal your bruised ego by listing what makes you great. "The most important thing we need to do to heal the emotional wound rejection creates is to revive our self-esteem by focusing on what we do bring to the table, whether the rejection was by a romantic partner, a prospective employer, or a neighbor," Winch says. Making a list of positive qualities you know you already possess can curb negative self-talk after the ego blow, and help you to bounce back sooner.

Handling of rejection or being rejected is something that is very very hard to deal with, especially when the rejection come from your physical appearance or a deformity which has been making you feel inferior making it even more harder to deal with. but like I always believe no one can make you feel bad without your consent you will just need to move on.

If you are rejected somewhere, don't feel rejected don't. They just don't worth you that is why they reject you someone else will gladly accept you. Other will seek you out. There are miillions of people that needs you and your services.

Whenever I face rejection, I normally recluse into my shell and become semi depressed for long but I would always gets over it and try again later on.

rejection is inevitable in life most especially between a guy and a girl but to me it is easy because if try to reject me as a boyfriend I will try to be ur friend even if it will be friends with benefit.

The best way to handle rejection is to encourage acceptance when people reject you don't take that as a bad image but rather accept people to your life.

Rejection might come through different means and platform. Could be your work that is rejected or your idea. The most important thing is how much you believe in yourself.

Rejection is something we all face and it the downfall of many. It is not easy to deal with rejection in our business but it is a necessary part of the building process which shows you are truly working. Share you experience on how u deal with rejection.
When I was growing up, I faced a lot of rejection( it's kind of a long story why it was happening) and this made me develop a very tough skin and become confident. Now if anyone rejects my business I don't even blink, I move on knowing better deals are ahead of me.

Rejection is part of the most important thing and challenges we face in life, we face rehectiin in many ways, in relationship, in our workplace e.t.c theres an adage that says "the water you will drink will never flow pass you".

There is that tendency for you to be demoralised after a rejection, but the best way to handle it is to brace up and move on, you may be accepted in your next outing

Well when it's comes to rejection it's how you see it that will also define how you take and Handle
it and also how it will make effect on you well as for me I take is as a somewhat motivation.

Rejection should never be a reason you should quit a business because it's sure one of the challenges most people face when starting a business. You should be able to profer solution to any challenge you face in your business because running away from those challenges won't help your business but rather destroy your business. First of all know the reason for the rejection and work towards making changes, make people aware of your products or services because people tend to reject what they know nothing about.

Handling rejection can be very difficult it's even difficult, it is painful and hard to bear but it's will always come and when it's comes you don't have to stay down. You have to pick yourself up and turn that rejection to become a motivation to succeed

Here's How to Deal With Rejection in a Healthy Way,
  1. Understand why rejection hurts so much. ...
  2. Take a step back...and practice some self-care. ...
  3. Take some time to process your emotions. ...
  4. Practice self-affirmations. ...
  5. Spend time with the people you love. ...
  6. Or even just think about them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds