Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you handle rejections?

Express Emotion – Similar to not making it personal, a Job Seeker should not describe how rejection upsets or intimidates them. When answering this question, stay positive with the Interviewer. Don't describe how you have been “up all night”, or wondered when your next sale would happen.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well there are no best ways to handle rejection, infact rejection is bound to happen in business, when you just starting your business it's mostly the first thing you get from people especially friend and family because you haven't really shown them what you worth or capable of doing, there is a saying that a prophet is never valued in his area. If there is rejection the best way to deal with it is to move on and work more on how to improve on what caused that rejection so that the next batch of people will not also reject you, build your business better and you will see that when things start going well with your business the people that rejected you then will come back.
There's actually a best way of handling rejection. One has to accept that it would come and in a way prepare for them emotionally. While I agree that rejection isn't something we should readily wait for or appreciate. But life is unfair and we are definitely going to get rejected a few times it best to have absorbers in case.

Rejection is a part in our journey in life.. without rejection you don't realize what's wrong with you,Rejection help us to make stronger and be a better version of our self.Dont lost hope it's just a trial...

There's no better way two addresses this, what I do is I relax my brain and see if there's any other plan and pray to God for Direction

Express Emotion – Similar to not making it personal, a Job Seeker should not describe how rejection upsets or intimidates them. When answering this question, stay positive with the Interviewer. Don't describe how you have been “up all night”, or wondered when your next sale would happen.

Rejection is not the end of the world. You do not expect to be accepted by everyone. Fact is it is really when you put in effort into something and you got rejected. It can really be disturbing. It is time to dust your foot and get right back up.

Of course, rejection break heat, a men lose hope but you should seek a lesson from rejection. A man become strong because of difficulties as well as rejection. Every rejection in business give a proper lesson that you keep in mind and never made such mistake, you will be successful in any business.

We are bound to face rejection someday I. Life but the way it is been handled matters. When rejected,try as much as you can to let go of the pain. Holding into the pain will cause you heartache and might eventually lead to depression. Letting go of rejection is the best you can do for yourself.

I see it as one of the challenges we face in life and just move it. It even propels me to improve more on myself and become a better person. If someone rejects me which is obviously very rare, I'll tell myself it's their loss and not mine. For example: you asked out that girl you really liked, and she said "no." Does this mean that you are worthless? Does this mean no one will ever want to date you? No, of course not.
She simply isn't interested in the request (for whatever reason; she could be in a relationship, she could be not interested in dating, etc.).

Being rejected is not the end of life you know. You owe it to yourself to move pass it with your self esteem still intact. I will suggest that you see a therapist if you really can't handle it and your self esteem is really get drain away.

Make It a Learning Experience to yourself. Show how, in the past, you have overcome a rejection by moving forward. A great example would be if you have taken a rejection and later turned it into a sale for the company. Express the drive you have to do well and how rejection helps feed that desire.

A known fact about rejection is that it opens your eyes to your t's that needing crossing and your I's that need dotting.
One must also see it as a necessary ingredient to grow and be better in the nearest future so when you experience it one won't be discouraged.

If you want to move-on from rejection from your crush is just simply focus on other things. Focusing on other things will help you forget him or her. Don't worry because there is so many girl or boy in the world that you deserve.

Let's start with feelings: If you get rejected, acknowledge it to yourself. Don't try to brush off the hurt or pretend it's not painful. Instead of thinking "I shouldn't feel this way," think about how normal it is to feel like you do, given your situation. Notice how intense your feelings are.

This can be very challenging or tough to handle as somany people get to feel a strong depression as a result of been rejected, it actually reduces ones self-confidence or self esteem. It destroys peoples self imagine of knowing who they truly are. Infact been rejected sends a lot of negative messages to an individual, but one can try to get out of been rejected by staying in positive,
[automerge]1612619897[/automerge]
This can be very challenging or tough to handle as somany people get to feel a strong depression as a result of been rejected, it actually reduces ones self-confidence or self esteem. It destroys peoples self imagine of knowing who they truly are. Infact been rejected sends a lot of negative messages to an individual, but one can try to get out of been rejected by staying in positive,

Though rejection is not easy to handle but we have to deal with it the way it comes. As a business personnel you should prepare yourself to face so many challenges of which rejection is one of it, criticism is also part of it, then bad feedbacks e.t.c

When one is being rejected someone should never look down on himself, one should try and gather courage and put himself together in other to proof to people who reject him that he is responsible and worthy of rejection

Bolster Your Courage. You're probably feeling pretty low as a result of the rejection. ...
Manage Your Emotions. ...
Ask for Feedback and Gather Information. ...
Learn From Rejection. ...
Take Positive Action to Develop or Change. ...
Make Sure That the Right People Know That You're Taking Steps.

Ask for detailed feedback. The key thing to do after a rejection is to think about what happened, and how you can learn from it. ...
Review and reflect. ...
Identify learnings and build a personal development plan. ...
Be philosophical. ...
Refine your search. ...
Build resilience.

Facing rejection is not the end of the world and it doesn't mean better things won't come your way. When rejected,accept the rejection and let go of the pain and anger. You can sit back and analyse the situation to see possible reasons why you were rejected. But never result to violence when rejected.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds