Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you earn your money online?

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly, i have tried very many opportunities available online, but I settled to two that really work for me now. Both in the freelance realm, i currently do articles on Textbroker and almost similar gigs on Fiverr. These two have been abit stable in terms of income and consistent flow of jobs. Am planning to stabilize these two for the next few years as the pandemic still hits.

There are many ways to earn online but nowadays most of it at flop because of the economic situation right now, freelancing online and posting on forums are one of the main thing you can do to make money, while you can also create a YouTube channel or rather go into blogging.

My best earning site is through Serpclix where I earn between $20 - $30 a month; it doesn't require much effort and I've been working there for more than a year. My other sites are mainly ptp sites although I do a couple of reward sites. I will never make a lot of money online because I don't have any special skills but it doesn't matter because it's not all about the money. Having said that, if I found a way to boost my income considerably I would jump at the chance. You can never have too much money.

I make money online creating post on forums and also commenting on the forum, I have not tried earnings from online game but I will give it a try .

The only route i earn online is through PTP site, which is bizdustry. I don't do any online sites again that rewards. Cos I'm always afraid of falling victim to scam. Bizdustry have proved itself, that's why I'm still here.

I have tried my hands on a lot of things but haven't gotten the real deal. I have tried surveys, blogging, binary options trading, and just trying to learn CPA marketing now. I am confused on how people do make money using free traffic. It seems so tedious and depressing for someone with no money. I just know I haven't gotten the way out but still pressing forward

My best earning site is through Serpclix where I earn between $20 - $30 a month; it doesn't require much effort and I've been working there for more than a year. My other sites are mainly ptp sites although I do a couple of reward sites. I will never make a lot of money online because I don't have any special skills but it doesn't matter because it's not all about the money. Having said that, if I found a way to boost my income considerably I would jump at the chance. You can never have too much money.
What is Serpclix really into? I've never heard of it but hope it's not a paid to upload site. What I am looking for is something that just have to do with getting tasks done and been paid for it. Driving traffic to something is really tedious.

I earn money online from different platforms. I earn mostly from PTP and mini importation. Other areas where I earn are through cryptocurrency and digital marketing.

I used to love writing short articles to submit. It was the format of the first site that I joined. But when I didn't get paid I moved on to forums and that changed my work style online. Posting on paid forums is much easier for me and enjoyable too because I get to read informative posts. Right now I am learning about crypto currency on the forums that I work on.

Personally I love working on PTP sites mainly here on Bizdustry, I also generate some earnings on GPT sites and other PTC. Looking for ways to improve my earnings. I also have a small amount of money in crypto that has paid off for me.

I make some money online doing PTC. And other things that I do that generates money for me is transcription. I have been trying to include cryptocurrencies but I am not well perfect in it.

My major source of earnings online is by posting comments and creating threads for paid to post forums and it has been worth doing for a while now.

Earning money online has always been part of my priority as someone who needs money. I have worked so hard to make money on various websites site which I have knowledge about it operation and I dedicate much of my time to see I achieved my goals.

There are many ways one can earn online but for me I earn by posting on forum, some people can earn money online by writing article if you have the skill.

Personally I love working on PTP sites mainly here on Bizdustry, I also generate some earnings on GPT sites and other PTC. Looking for ways to improve my earnings. I also have a small amount of money in crypto that has paid off for me.
I admire your online gigs categories, that's luxurious and nice to hear. I'm only engaged on Bizdustry for now, in order to have time for my offline business which involves me taking care of garden, where i planted food crops, fruits, and rear some livestocks to sale in wholesale price when it is right.

I admire your online gigs categories, that's luxurious and nice to hear. I'm only engaged on Bizdustry for now, in order to have time for my offline business which involves me taking care of garden, where i planted food crops, fruits, and rear some livestocks to sale in wholesale price when it is right.
Thanks @GIFTMICHAEL , the PTC and GPT sites don't take up much of my time, hence most of my time is spent on the PTP sites and fulfilling my offline job. As we are still restricted by the pandemic I bring my office work home. I love that you have the planting and raising livestock as it is lucrative and you are out in nature.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning if there are other ways to make more online, I have to say that one way to make money is by posting in forums like bizdustry, you could as well learn financial markets trading

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds