Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you earn a living through blogging?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
The title is a question for experienced bloggers as well as my tips on how you can earn from blogging.

If you want to become a blogger you need the following skills

• Writing and editing
  • SEO
  • Digital Marketing
  • Website Designing
Let me assume that you have the aforementioned skills, can you actually make a living?

Before I answer the question, I will share my experience. Before I launched my self hosted blog in 2015, I had already published on a lot of platforms and ranked some of my articles on the first page of Google. I had also attended various online courses on SEO, digital marketing, and online writing and publishing.

It took me 2 years to receive the first payment from Google and one more year to receive payment every month. You can easily make money from your blog, and even earn your living. However, you will have to work hard,

Patience is the key.

Advertisement Placeholder
Earning money through blogging is not as easy as it seems, but if you can go into web designing and writing and editing , you will start earning in no time.

I understand that it is for experienced bloggers, even so I find the breakdown of your thread interesting. Besides, it can guide people like me, who have repeatedly thought of creating a blog. I understand that to receive benefits is quite late, it takes a lot of patience and perseverance.

You need to have multiple skills to earn from blogging. You need to be a good writer, good at seo and digital marketing. You also need web designing skills

Those who are blogging their lives talk about things more vividly for long time and keeping the traffic high, it's simply riding on the patch to earn better rewards.

I think there are many ways of earning from a blog to make a living from it but if you really want to make a living from it then you must have multiple task on your blog.

This is very helpful tips and experience you have shared with us,before this time,i used to think to be successful at blogging,you only need to be a good and prolific writer,never knew web designing skills and seo would be involved also.

The best way to earn a living through Blogging is to monitize the blogging platform with Google AdSense or Affiliate marketing. Some bloggers even go as far as selling their own products to there readers

Any person out there that is very armed with these aforementioned skills you have, is already very prepared to go into the blogging nich if they really do like the nich

The fact is that most times bloggers write what they like it what they want to share with people , this may not be bad but then there is a difference between what you are writing and what people are searching. For example a blog post on how to dress smart can be searched more than those of how to dress modestly.

It's not as easy as it sounds when making money online through blogging. The most important factor here is traffic. It's what will determine the amount of money you make from your blog.

Thanks for the thread.. with this I can be able to generate alot of income with blogging.. I can even use it to moneytise

Making money with blog is not easy for some people. And some people find it very easy as they make lots of money from it. Anyways there are many ways to monetize a blog. Like showing ads on the blog. Promoting affiliate links and selling of goods and services and many more can be done to make money with a blog.

The major ways in making money from blogging is through ads,promoting of affiliate links but this can be made easy if traffic has generated to the blog.

In order for a person to really make it in the bloging business, you must make sure you are one of those people who likes to write by nature or training to be good at it

You need to have multiple skills to earn from blogging. You need to be a good writer, good at seo and digital marketing. You also need web designing skills

Seriously, it's something that is very hard for you to be able to do successfully because if it's that easy, I have good reasons to believe that so many people will be into it.

The best way to earn a living through blogging is to know much more about search engine optimization and how to write high engaging content. After that you can then take your website and monitize it with Google AdSense

This is very helpful tips and experience you have shared with us,before this time,i used to think to be successful at blogging,you only need to be a good and prolific writer,never knew web designing skills and seo would be involved also.

Seriously, they are very important information about how to take advantage of blogging if you are very serious about it. It's a good prospect as far as I'm concerned.

The best way to earn a living through Blogging is to monitize the blogging platform with Google AdSense or Affiliate marketing. Some bloggers even go as far as selling their own products to there readers
One of the best way in which we can earn from blogging like you said is by monetizing your blogging platform with affiliating marketers or using Google ad sense.

Well articulated write up. You have stated clearly what is need without mincing words. I will think in this direction as soon as I start working online full time. It's everyone aim to attain a financial freedom and it's pertinent to note that blogging can do that . It's just a matter of time and patience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds