Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you define wealth?

Seriously, if it is not anything else but money and landed properties, I don't know what else to call wealth. Although some people may say that any knowledge one have can be classified as wealth. It looks so in a way but it's not really wealth to me.
When classifying wealth, money is the first thing that comes to mind truly. I classify abundant money under wealth if only it’s generational. This is the reason why I will still classify knowledge as wealth cause it can be generational.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wealth is having something in excess, abundance supply. It could be a wealth of cloths, knowledge ,people , wisdom ,money and many other valuables that add to your comfort or standard of living.It is ability to reach and get not only what you need to survive but also acquire all the wants of life you may desire.

Wealth, to me, is the state of being comfortable in terms of money and property. A wealthy person is someone who has more than just enough for himself. He also touches the lives of other people around him. You can't be said to be wealthy if all you have is just enough to take care of you and your immediate family.
[automerge]1611301291[/automerge]
Wealth, to me, is the state of being comfortable in terms of money and property. A wealthy person is someone who has more than just enough for himself. He also touches the lives of other people around him. You can't be said to be wealthy if all you have is just enough to take care of you and your immediate family.

The definition of wealth is personal. It means something different to everyone. What it means to be wealthy is entirely up to you and you can get there.Wealth is the sum total of assets (things that you own) that give you financial security. · What Does It Mean to Be Wealthy? Being wealthy goes much deeper than driving a luxury car or living in a mansion.

Wealth maximization is a modern approach to financial management. Maximization of profit used to be the main aim of a business and financial management till the concept of wealth maximization came into being. It is a superior goal compared to profit maximization as it takes a broader arena into consideration. The wealth or Value of a business is defined as the market price of the capital invested by shareholders.

Wealth is an essential part of living. I define wealth as the difference between your working capital and your liabilities. It is also defined as a situation whereby a person has abundance of assets or monetary substance at his disposal

When classifying wealth, money is the first thing that comes to mind truly. I classify abundant money under wealth if only it’s generational. This is the reason why I will still classify knowledge as wealth cause it can be generational.

Some people will always try to hide the fact that they really need lots of money to achieve their own goals, but because they are feeling like people would say they are too much into money, they shy away from their ambition. Personally I love more so much than I work almost all the time so I get wealthy.

From my own prospective, i will call someone a wealthy person if that person has their own business owns their own house and car and doesn't have any debts. Because no matter how much a property a person has it's it can turn upside down if they have a lot of debts and money owed

Wealth can be defined as wellbeing, happiness, and prosperity.its a means of acquiring enough and abundance asset either money or properties that are either fixed or cash.
[automerge]1611307089[/automerge]
Wealth can be defined as wellbeing, happiness, and prosperity.its a means of acquiring enough and abundance asset either money or properties that are either fixed or cash.
[automerge]1611307091[/automerge]

I understand wealth as the high accumulation of money, material things, knowledge or wisdom. In order words, it can also be seen as living in abundance of knowledge, money, material things and wisdom. Wealthy is not limited to money only as some people do see it as. A lot of people things that wealth is only about money but that isn't so. One can be describe as being wealthy because he or she has a very high level of wisdom.
Someone who has money excessively is wealthy. Like wise someone who is exceedingly rich in wisdom and or knowledge is wealth as well because of thier high level of wisdom or knowledge.

Well..the word wealth has a lot of definition like it is the ability of a person being able to afford necessities in life. A wealthy person is someone that can afford virtually everything he needs.
[automerge]1611309625[/automerge]
Well..the word wealth has a lot of definition like it is the ability of a person being able to afford necessities in life. A wealthy person is someone that can afford virtually everything he needs.

Some people will always try to hide the fact that they really need lots of money to achieve their own goals, but because they are feeling like people would say they are too much into money, they shy away from their ambition. Personally I love more so much than I work almost all the time so I get wealthy.
As much as I try to comprehend the basis of this reply, I never got close to understanding it. Please can you try to make me understand this reply. I hope it won’t take much of your time. Thanks I’m hoping you hear from you

Wealth is simply defined as spending without getting bankrupt, wealthy people don't spend money a lot because they really worked hard for it but rich people spend money even though they have a steady income platform.

I see wealth as having more than want you need. For example, having lots of cars when indeed you only need one. And also having to afford all the kuxury in life but wealth does not only mean money.

This is a very wonderful topic, often timee majority of us see wealth as having enormous money in our account , having Houses and a lot of material thing, but trust me wealth is far more than this.
Personally I see wealth as having everything that makes your life comfortable, in regards to health and all other material things
[automerge]1611320869[/automerge]
This is a very wonderful topic, often timee majority of us see wealth as having enormous money in our account , having Houses and a lot of material thing, but trust me wealth is far more than this.
Personally I see wealth as having everything that makes your life comfortable, in regards to health and all other material things

Wealth is something that person that being contented to, even if he/she has a little things if they are being contented for what they have that is considered wealth. wealth is not how much money you earn or saved but it is how you value things that you've worked hard

I would rather defined wealth as the ability to be able to control money, material things and people working under your, when you are wealthy you are the boss of yourself, you have people working for you, your money will even speak for you in your absence.
I agree to what you said. Having the upperhand to have the wealth that most people don't possess is somewhat will make you rank higher among the crowd and having that money, it will speak for yourself. Not many people have such wealth that's why your fortunate and you'll have people working under your control.

to me health is not only defined by only there are so many things and qualities that encompasses wealth.based on my own theory if you are rich and you lack health, knowledge and some intelligent skills.then you are not.so wealth is not all about money

I would define wealth as an accumulation of valuable economic resources that can be measured in terms of either real goods or money value.

I agree to what you said. Having the upperhand to have the wealth that most people don't possess is somewhat will make you rank higher among the crowd and having that money, it will speak for yourself. Not many people have such wealth that's why your fortunate and you'll have people working under your control.
Richness can also be classified as the ability to make your money work for you.estimation of Riches is the evaluation of money and other value assets you own and this doesn’t exclude your workers. Truly there’s a thin line between riches and wealth, how do we evaluate the ‘thin line’ in this case?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds