Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

The best thing for you is to look for another place to work that is conducive for you. While you are doing that you should remain calm in the workplace so that you will not end up fighting with the employer.
The thing is that there are no jobs anywhere so if you want to resign your job because your employer is not good to you then I believe that is a very bad decisions on your part without any form of logic attached to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't endure an employer who doesn't care about the employees. I would cope with the job only if the pay is very attractive. Aside that, I wouldn't cope for one day. I am an entrepreneur and I know how i treat my staffs. Your staff are to be treated like kings and queens.
To be candid,that is the main reason why a lot of persons would want to stay put with a bad employer.Its all about the paycheck,and that is in many cases and instances an employee would want to endure.

I try to be patient a bit. If while being patient and it's still the same status quo, I take a bow so my dreams don't get soiled and buried. I can't be wasting my time thinking I'm being virtuous by patience!

That's a serious discussion. Although we have to dialogue and remind him or her about those things he does that is not a good one for his or her employees. If nothing is done, them I will take up the courage to resign

That's a serious discussion. Although we have to dialogue and remind him or her about those things he does that is not a good one for his or her employees. If nothing is done, them I will take up the courage to resign
That is what I will also do .I do not have time to be treated badly by any employer who feel that running a business is something that they can use to treat other people as they like ,that is not the best option for employers to treat others badly

The best way I personally deal with a bad employer is to quit working for you before my values are being buried. I don't linger around for long to see if you'll change, I take my stance and move to where my services would be valued.

The best way I personally deal with a bad employer is to quit working for you before my values are being buried. I don't linger around for long to see if you'll change, I take my stance and move to where my services would be valued.
Seriously this is the best to do because treating me badly will not help in the progress of the business .I wouldn't even lower myself to that standard of someone treating me badly just because he is the owner of a business.

The issue can be tackled by conversing with the bed worker in various w The issue can be addressed by affectionately conversing with the awful staff. It tends to be inconvenient to the business and the business is confused rather than going. It is smarter to terminate such a laborer

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
The best way to handle the situation is make such person know where you stand you do your job and leave that which is not yours because if he sees fear in you he will take advantage of you

If the work atmosphere is not conducive at all, then I can't work there. I might just endure while looking for another job that is quite better.

The best way to handle the situation is make such person know where you stand you do your job and leave that which is not yours because if he sees fear in you he will take advantage of you

Well, most of the employers do not even care whether you leave or not because they will find another employee in our country where salaries are so low. You are right that the employers will take advantage when they think that the employee is afraid. This is why you should never be afraid and leave the job as soon as you can.

Though bad employers are rare to find because to carry a bad attitude at work indirectly tarnishes the image of that company. If I am employed by a bad employer then he will be treated the same way I'm treated by him or her. It's something reciprocally done. You earn respect.

In cases like this, all employees need to work as a team, i can schedule a meeting with the manager whereby all workers will be present in order to politely air their opinions and issues. If the employer still turns a deaf ear, then i will resign from such job because such an environment does not encourage career growth and there are possibilities that such business would fail due to the employer's bad behaviors.

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
When it comes to working in a private sector, and having to work under a bad employer, the best to do is to quit. That is what I would do.
I believe every one deserves to be respected no matter the level we've attained.

I would try to avoid getting in problem with my employer or coming in contact with my employer. I would do my job well, i'll always be punctual so as to avoid trouble but in a class my employer is very troublesome and always starting fights or arguments then i'll quit because i can't work for such people.

I would try to avoid getting in problem with my employer or coming in contact with my employer. I would do my job well, i'll always be punctual so as to avoid trouble but in a class my employer is very troublesome and always starting fights or arguments then i'll quit because i can't work for such people.

Most of the people are not able to avoid their employer so easily in any workplace because no matter how much you try to avoid them, they will confront you. It is a better option to leave such a job and look for work somewhere else.

When it comes to working in a private sector, and having to work under a bad employer, the best to do is to quit. That is what I would do.
I believe every one deserves to be respected no matter the level we've attained.
This is indeed the best option as there is no way you can avoid them. Would you quit before you get a replacement or would you find a job first before you quit?

This is indeed the best option as there is no way you can avoid them. Would you quit before you get a replacement or would you find a job first before you quit?

I would prefer to get a job first and then quite, but sometimes you have no option but to quite under any kind of circumstances when such kind of "employers" put a lots of pressure on you.

I would prefer to get a job first and then quite, but sometimes you have no option but to quite under any kind of circumstances when such kind of "employers" put a lots of pressure on you.
I completely understand, I have a relative who was in a similar position, the stress and pressure was too much, she gave up the job without even making any from of preparations in terms of finding another one. Sometimes things just happens that are beyond our understanding.

I think you need to continue doing your best despite the attitude of your employer. Most employers maltreat their staff and they can be very unfair when taking decisions that affect their employees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds