Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Convice The Customer To Buy Your product?

Business out there is a competition yes it is, first you need to get quality products of goods, then you welcome them nicely to your shop, pay give them a listening ears and be able to tell them how effective the product is,for instance your selling a cream, you go by telling them the ingredients the cream is made of and the benefit it does on the skin...

Advertisement Placeholder
Let's say you run a shop. How do you try to convice the customer to buy your product? Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves? I have seen many shopkeepers never bother to tell the customers about the qualities of their product. Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?
Most customers i attract patronize me because of the testimonies of other customers.
Even if i tell some people about the quality of my products, it is difficult to get convinced and may such huge amounts.
But the case is different when a user tells others.
I get to share the testimonies of my clients online and this attracts others.

Most customers i attract patronize me because of the testimonies of other customers.
Even if i tell some people about the quality of my products, it is difficult to get convinced and may such huge amounts.
Yes this is why it is best to also treat your customers very well, no matter how good your products might be, if there is a bad relationship between you and the customer they would not want to refer you to the next person.

As a business owner, I will make sure that I sell quality products and make it clear to my customers also I will give discounts if a customer buys many products

Let's say you run a shop. How do you try to convice the customer to buy your product? Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves? I have seen many shopkeepers never bother to tell the customers about the qualities of their product. Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?
I was a marketer in the bookshop some years back and the way I do market my books is by actually telling them the quality of my product even though the books that I was selling there was very expensive. What I do tell my customers is there the books are actually imported and are of the highest quality and I even make some jokes that they can even will the book to their offsprings that is to tell them how durable the books are to them if they are to purchase it.

The best way to convince your customer is through marketing of your goods and services to promote understanding of what you are selling

Well, this is one of the main reasons why customer testimonies are important and this is why many online stores have testimonies of regular customers on their online stores. There are many stores and sites that have fake testimonies, but there are true testimonies as well of notable customers.

Always put a smile 😁 on your face at first approaches of all your customer you are meeting for the and even not the first
It makes them always stay evn when the price is shaking

I think you can convince customers by telling them the quality of yoir goods and giving them in a low price to buy or free to taste and definitely they would come back

The best way to convince your customer is through marketing of your goods and services to promote understanding of what you are selling

I do not think that we can actually convince the customer unless or until we are absolutely sure that the customer we are pursuing is the one who who actually needs our products. This is where audience targetting plays a really crucial role. This is because it filters out the people who are not interested in our products.

Convincing a customer to buy product would depend on the type of services that you offer.
If you are selling a grocery store you may need not to convince customers to buy products because you are not the sole producer of the product but when you are the producer, you may actually need to convince a customer to purchase your product

To my own perspectives the way you handle and relates to you customer will get them convinced in buying your products but you don't need to oversell your products to avoid embarrassment

If you are trying too hard using your low price if your product as a means to convince iur custimer to buy your product, then you're trying too hard already. Instead give him reasons why your product is the best he should buy

It is quite effective to explain your products to each customer and also present their possible alternatives especially one of a low budget but still same quality.

If you truely do know a lot about your product that you're selling, you will not lackmyje words to convince your buyer to buy it because you must have given morethan enough reason to see how the product can help him ih does buy it

Do make sure to offer quality and affordable products within a clean environment. You can always convince the customer by letting them understand the quality of such products and their unique importance plus effectiveness coupled with the fact that such products are affordable. Show them varieties if available. By these the customer will definitely have to settle for such products.

Most times, telling them about the quality of my products works best. I even let them see with their own eyes. Other times, I could get existing customers who have utilized my products and experienced my services to do the convincing.
It works both ways!

To my own perspectives the way you handle and relates to you customer will get them convinced in buying your products but you don't need to oversell your products to avoid embarrassment
That is true. The way you talk to and handle customers can earn you their trust and they can buy from you. So you really need to be careful with how you do this.

One thing I always do and think every busier owner should as well is under promising and over delivering. That's one sure way to retain and have customers a lot asides your regular marketing strategies.
It's very important to give good products and services - referrals wouldn't be hard to come by.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds