Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Convice The Customer To Buy Your product?

Well, I don't really struggle to convince customers to buy my products. And that's because, I mostly do free giveaways to most of my customers in exchange for their reviews and feedbacks. So, that way new customers would be easily pausuaded to buy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I don't really struggle to convince customers to buy my products. And that's because, I mostly do free giveaways to most of my customers in exchange for their reviews and feedbacks. So, that way new customers would be easily pausuaded to buy.
This is a nice strategy but what about when you do not give out free giveaways? Would this customers still be willing to give out their reviews? And how sure are you that they are not influenced by your gifts to give good reviews?

This is a nice strategy but what about when you do not give out free giveaways? Would this customers still be willing to give out their reviews? And how sure are you that they are not influenced by your gifts to give good reviews?
Yes, sure. For instance: if I'm dealing on cosmetics, I will giveaway a few newly introduced products to my existing customers to use and give a feedback in return. I use those feedbacks/testimonies to market the product.

Customers can be persuaded to buy your products in a variety of ways. Another method of persuading people to buy one's products is to give them samples to try on or to include an extra value of product in the same pack for the same price.

Well It is all part of the marketing business and as a good marketer or sales person you must always try to convince your customers toward buying your goods no matter what

This topic will really define the essence of marketing, either verbal or product self marketing. By saying that I mean marketing of product basically needs to be self explanatory that customers will see and purchase the product without explaining to the customers also most products already has a wide spread popularity such that if you're venturing into such you don't need to run verbal adverts...

In my opinion, one of the ways to convince a call customer to buy a product or services is by actually telling the customer about the quality, benefits or even advantage of the said product. That is my take.
This is the standard way of making sales. To convince the customer I feel one should just do more than this, that's why most sellers goes as far as lying about the product

You have to be humble and have good choice of words in other to Convince your customers to get your product.you have to be real and truthful n whatever you're doing with your customers.

Mostly you just have to give them enough reason why they should consider buying your products i.e the benefit your product has to offer. This is the only way. They would buy if they are interested.

As the seller , the only way you can convince the buyer to buy from you and be your customer is by showing them love , being extra nice to them and giving them the reason to believe you are giving them the best.

To do that, I will simply continuously call the attention of that customer to the benefits he/she will derive from getting the particular product I am adverting. Also I will reduce the price to the nearest possible minimum I can reduce it to.
That is generally what any discrete business man would do in terms of advertising his products,he will have to outline the benefits of the products and can go further in giving samples and vary the price as well.

Actually there are numbers of strategies that can help you convince a customer. enlighten him on the quality and benefits of the product, give him assurance on what he want.

Marketing strategy is one of the best strategy you need to apply in order to have more customers , because with marketing , it will be easier for you to convince new customers to try out your goods and product .

A good seller must tell his customer everything he ought to know about the goods. If a buyer chooses and doesn't get satisfaction from his choice, he may not want to patronize the seller again.
Yes, when you have a good quality product so there is no way to convince people to come to business your business is going to speak for you, so for me my product speak for me.

One of the thing i have come to discover about customers and chooses,is that majority od them don't really know the choice to make at a particular period,you can influence their decision.

There are many advertisning strategies you can use to make good money and also use it to convince your customers to keep patronising your business , you need a good customer care services .

You can convince your customer to buy a particular product through advertisement. That is the only way I know . There may be other ways this can be done but I don't support doing it in a dubious way

Well, all I can do is to tell the person what they can benefit from the product I am selling and what they will miss if they don't. The attribute of a sales person is a skill worth studying.

There's no need to convince anyone to buy your products if you are selling the right thing at the right place, all you have to do is to provide your customers with a good service that's the best way to retain them.

If I ran a business, I would put myself at the customer's disposal and let him or her make the choice; if the customer needed help, I would be there to provide it. When salespeople talk to them nonstop and dismiss their choice, many customers feel uneasy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds