Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Convice The Customer To Buy Your product?

Make your first contact count.
Give your customers your undivided attention.
Don't ask customers to buy without seeing the menu.
Find out what your customers need, rather than telling them what you want them to buy.
Don't ever stop selling.

Advertisement Placeholder
You don't need to convince Evey customer you see to buy your products. All you need is to have a good product and surly people will be buying your product. If you convince me to buy your products and I bought it a d find out it is low quality. I will never come back

Make your first contact count.
Give your customers your undivided attention.
Don't ask customers to buy without seeing the menu.
Find out what your customers need, rather than telling them what you want them to buy.
Don't ever stop selling.
Giving your full attention to the customer will help get a sale. However what the customer came for is the product and not exactly the attention. Be clear in explaining about the product.

The only way you can make them to be very sure about the quality of your product is to sample your product for them to use, if your product is of high quality they will never fail to petronize you.

To convince a customer to buy from you, you will have to let him see the benefits he will gets from you that he will likely not get if he buy it from other store.

You can convince your customer about a particular product by tell him or her the efficacy of the product it the amount of utility he or she is going to drive from consuming that product ,the Durability of the product and lots more

Let's say you run a shop. How do you try to convice the customer to buy your product? Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves? I have seen many shopkeepers never bother to tell the customers about the qualities of their product. Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?
I think the best way to market your product is by telling them the quality of the product they want to buy, so that they can make their choice. The one that can afford the cheap product is aware and one that want quality one is also aware

Let's say you run a shop. How do you try to convice the customer to buy your product? Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves? I have seen many shopkeepers never bother to tell the customers about the qualities of their product. Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?
When it comes to me converting my customers to purchase my product what I normally tell them is a unique my product is and the quality of materials that are used in producing my product in fact I will tell them that they can go into the market and use another product then use my product and then they can make up their mind on choosing my product.

I think the best way to market your product is by telling them the quality of the product they want to buy, so that they can make their choice. The one that can afford the cheap product is aware and one that want quality one is also aware
True but in some cases, even after telling them the quality of the products, might not still be enough, your behavior also play a role. I have seen some persons make sales. People buy from them just because of their smile or how they talked.

having the knowledge of copywriting is very important for anyone who really wants to get a lot of customers to his business.

Most times with a good product , one do not really have to do any form of marketing before he will attract good customer to his business. However , advertising the business gives it to larger audience

When it comes to me converting my customers to purchase my product what I normally tell them is a unique my product is and the quality of materials that are used in producing my product in fact I will tell them that they can go into the market and use another product then use my product and then they can make up their mind on choosing my product.

I believe that your product also nees to look attractive in order to get the attention of the customers. For examples, there are certain kinds of clothes in the clothe shop that attract the attention of your customers in the first glance. What do you say?

I will try to convince my customers by giving them samples of my products. If my product is chocolate drink then I will let them drink sample for free. It's good that they taste and believe in my products.

Honesty has a role to play here. If you sell different goods with different quality, it is best you let them know which one to buy unless they have already known what they want. Then try to be accommodating.

Persuasion skills are as important as selling the products itself. The art of persuading customers to buy products mustn't be laced with lies. Tell them the truth as it isn't only about getting them to buy but also about them appreciating it's value. Tell them how the products van be of help to them and the society. Let the uniqueness of your products shine. Show them how you stand out from the rest. Packaging is also very important

By letting him understand the core qualities of the product and showing them other variations,you may as well give discounts if he is a first time customer.

I believe that your product also nees to look attractive in order to get the attention of the customers. For examples, there are certain kinds of clothes in the clothe shop that attract the attention of your customers in the first glance. What do you say?
I couldn't agree more on this as it is true that for your product to become more patronized at least to look more attractive even than the other product, so it is very right that one has to have an attractive product that will sell more in the market, the product has to look very attractive.

You can do that by persuading him or her to buy the product and even going ahead to tell the customer all the importance and benefits he or she would gain from the product

You can do that by persuading him or her to buy the product and even going ahead to tell the customer all the importance and benefits he or she would gain from the product
Aside from the product I think you have to dig on the background of the customer. Let's say the product is electric fan if you know that the customer has a dog then you can expound on the issue that a dog needs the electric fan during summer. That is one means of persuasion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds