Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Convice The Customer To Buy Your product?

If you are running a business, it is certain that you are solving a pain point so with that you should have a promise of quality on the product combined with stuff like advertising and good public relations
[automerge]1614437576[/automerge]
If you are running a business, it is certain that you are solving a pain point so with that you should have a promise of quality on the product combined with stuff like advertising and good public relations
To convince my customers to buy my products, I believe I have first to be convinced before other people to be convinced. It has first to go through quality control and passed standards set by the government.

Advertisement Placeholder
I couldn't agree more on this as it is true that for your product to become more patronized at least to look more attractive even than the other product, so it is very right that one has to have an attractive product that will sell more in the market, the product has to look very attractive.

There are many companies that try to make their product attractive by packaging them in such a way that it does catch the attention of a lots of people. This is why I believe that packaging the product in the right manner is the key to making more sales.

Provide something extra, like a bonus, above and beyond what is anticipated. Bonuses are popular with people. They aid in the development of good feelings for your brand. They make consumers feel valued and pleased. As a consequence, clients will firmly associate these good emotions with your brand, increasing the likelihood that you will not be forgotten.

There are many companies that try to make their product attractive by packaging them in such a way that it does catch the attention of a lots of people. This is why I believe that packaging the product in the right manner is the key to making more sales.
You will discover that most of these companies that this much priority to packaging and try to get more sales than other companies that do not regard packaging the product that much.

You will discover that most of these companies that this much priority to packaging and try to get more sales than other companies that do not regard packaging the product that much.

I have also personally experienced this thing. There are many products in the supermarket that do catch my attention when they are placed on the racks. Most of such products are really well-packaged and attractive.

how do you convince a customer to your products,before you know how to convince a customers to buy your products you must know how to talk ,what I mean by know how to talk is that know of to speak to them and don't flatter them ,don't include something you know its not there

Honestly, it is really hard to convince a customer to buy products. I would try and use the product first to know its effectiveness which I can be complacent to share with my customers. One must need to know about the product first so that it will be easy to attract and explain what you are selling.

The answer to that question is partially in the court of the customer,there are some customer that know what they want and will not substitute for any other,but if you are not dealing with such customer you will need to let them know the features and fuction if the product

Let's say you run a shop. How do you try to convice the customer to buy your product? Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves? I have seen many shopkeepers never bother to tell the customers about the qualities of their product. Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?
There so many person that will never relate with there customers or even have a friendly talk with them, they are always serious and this scare away most customers, when you are friendly to them you can tell them about the quality of your product

Every customer wants to know what they are going to benefit from the product you are selling them. It is your duty to tell them how your product is going to improve their life and stand By Your claim.

In my opinion, one of the ways to convince a call customer to buy a product or services is by actually telling the customer about the quality, benefits or even advantage of the said product. That is my take.
You can convince customers to buy your product through persuading them and making them to know the advantages of that product and what it will do to them with the is they might be convinced and they will get it

There so many person that will never relate with there customers or even have a friendly talk with them, they are always serious and this scare away most customers, when you are friendly to them you can tell them about the quality of your product

I have also learned that you need to be confident when it comes to being a great salesman. It is really difficult for a shy person to become a salesman. I am also a shy person but I have tried my best to become a good salesman at some point in my life. it all depends on the kind of product I am selling. :)

From marketing and ofcos the quality of the product and service. To convince a customer to buy a certain product, the work would start from production but making a quality product then marketing

Convincing them to buy your products may not actually be the best option I think the best thing you really have to do is to tell them and make them to understand the function and what your products can do to them.

I will convince him on what he stands to gain in using the product and all he stands to lose I nit getting the product. He will be convinced to buy my product this way I think

Convincing a customer to buy a product by talking too much is a complete waste of precious time,what I would suggest is that a company should produce goods that offers value and the customers will come

Let's say you run a shop. How do you try to convice the customer to buy your product? Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves? I have seen many shopkeepers never bother to tell the customers about the qualities of their product. Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?
I don't try to or even bother to convince customer or potential customers. I just improve the quality of the product and services. That has a way convincing customer to patronize.

To do that, I will simply continuously call the attention of that customer to the benefits he/she will derive from getting the particular product I am adverting. Also I will reduce the price to the nearest possible minimum I can reduce it to.

That is the role of advertising , I think that advertising is such an investment as many you put money on it you will get good revenue but you need créativity too .

If you’re to convince a customer or customers to buy you goods then make sure that your good are upto standard as you must have advertised and then you can give a little discount to encourage them to buy and that way a trial should convince then
There is no better way to convince a potential customers than to outline all the benefits and quality in the propose poduct,then if possible do some promo for customer to have a test show.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds