Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Convice The Customer To Buy Your product?

There are diverse ways of convincing your customers to buy your products. Many business owners use different ways to convince their customers, some describe the products, talk about its quality and benefits, some give you a trial version, some make use of products where people can see.
I really agreed to this, I have seen it on several occasions where the seller aggressively make use of his products either by trying to break it or twisting it for people to see how strong and reliable the product is. Some people are sweet talkers, they can make you to buy things that you didn't want to buy by the way they talk you through their products.

Advertisement Placeholder
If your time of person is such that runs the types on business that have to do with seasons, then you should know the exact type of product that are readily needed for such times

Convincing people and winning over them to buy your product is hard thing to do. But if you're very skilled in marketing you'll win over them. Try to please them at times by offering giveaways, be friendly with your customers.

This question is more reason why as business owner one should know more about marketing strategy. In order to convince a customer to but your product, you must make them see the benefit they are deriving in patronizing your product.

You have to sell it to them. Why is your product worth the price? Can it help? Does it do anything special? Sell, sell, sell. Show them why they want to buy your product. That's how I see it anyway.

I had my retailing business before but we didn't have a store. Our transactions are only by order so all we could do is to send the prospective customer a product list. Usually the question is about the discount on price. That is easy for us to overcome since we are used to such clients. We can give a discount for the first purchase and the 2nd purchase will have a smaller discount.

I believe you can convince a customer to buy a product that is not of high quality or up to date or standard compared to the others in the market so you have to communicate based on the existing or available fact to backup a product.

Let's say you run a shop. How do you try to convice the customer to buy your product? Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves? I have seen many shopkeepers never bother to tell the customers about the qualities of their product. Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?
Yes, I think telling them the qualities of a product is a good way to convince them to buy. But there should not be so much lies there. The customers will learn the truth and stop patronizing you.

the best way to convince a customer to buy a product is by telling them the benefit of the product, what's the buyer will gain when they get your product, do you say persuade them to get such products.

Let's say you run a shop. How do you try to convice the customer to buy your product? Do you tell them about the qualities of your product or do you allow them to choose the product themselves? I have seen many shopkeepers never bother to tell the customers about the qualities of their product. Do you suggest the product for them when it comes to making a choice between the two products?
I don't think some customers do like when a shop owner is trying to sell or market some particular products for them, because they might think something is not right about the product,but they prefer to ask you about it first and you explain more about it tho.

I'm not all that good convincing people to buy my products. The products I'm dealing on is on demand, people always come to me and buy in larger quantities to resell.

There are a lot of tricks I use depending on the product but one which works very well is to look for a point and give in what my competitors are not offering and sometimes do it for free.

Some customers might like it if you can tell them a thing or two about the products they want to buy and why the product is a good pick. It tells how vast you are about your products in your store most of the times.

Some of the way of get consumer to buy your product are giving out prizes to the consumer, Advertising the product and Adding discount to your product.

There are diverse ways of convincing your customers to buy your products. Many business owners use different ways to convince their customers, some describe the products, talk about its quality and benefits, some give you a trial version, some make use of products where people can see.
Convincing a customer to buy your product can be done in many ways, you first need to upgrade the quality of the product, packaged it and let them realises you are giving them the best.

There are several ways in which you as a manager you convince your customers to purchase your product but it greatly depends on the manners of approach you use with words of installing confidence In them that the particular product is a quality and can serve them better.

The one that never bother probably knows that he's customer know about the quality, while some don't want to showcase the level if quality of the product they are about to sell. But To convince any customer is mostly based on communication skill.
Even the best of quality product needs advertising which is why we see existing companies still advertise after years of being in the market and customers base.

I always try to attach and reason with the psychological bias of the customer . I achieve this by telling them how quality the product is that it was made local.

Have to emphasize on what’s unique about the firm and what makes the product very special that the the customer won’t be able to reject

Forget about making profits for one and try to make them see how such product or service would help them or solve a certain problem for them only them they would be inclined

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds