Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you come up with a good business ideal?

Sammyesx

Legendary member
Credits
Most people wants to become business owners but not all know where to start from. To start a business you need a good business ideal. How does one come up with a good business ideal?

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting and running a business normally emanates from good ideas. Getting ideas for business is a natural stuff similar to getting ideas for a project. You have to look inward to know what you're good at or what service you can easily render. You also need to evaluate if your service or choice of products will be in demand. Many ideas will start popping in from this stage.

Most people wants to become business owners but not all know where to start from. To start a business you need a good business ideal. How does one come up with a good business ideal?
I think we don't need ideals every time. We just need to understand the requirements properly and after them we should be very clear that what service we can Provide regarding to my choose business. Take start from smaller level and with the passage of time you will get experience, and after that try to invest more and more in your business. This method will never demand any ideal to take start.

If what you mean is a good business idea then it just comes from nowhere that strikes your mind. But you have to nurture that idea so it will be pregnant with details. And while you are at it maybe it is good if you will write down the details that are coming to your mind. Those details can probably make a business plan that can help you in starting up the business. If you have the capital then you can decide to start up or to delay, it depends on the timing too.

Most business idea comes from businesses that people are already engaged in but does not have a presence in your area. If you are opportune to start up such a business, it will be very successful as you are the only one into the business, you will face no competition.

There are many ways that one can source business ideas. One of them is through observation. You look around and learn from the business ideas of other people. Then you find a location where that business has not been started yet has market. Another source is through reading books and other texts about business or from success stories of other business people. The media can also prodive a good source for the business ideas.

If you want to come up with a good business idea you need to make a market research and know what's trending and selling in your area at the moment for you to make your business idea decision. I believe this will help any individual who wants to venture into any business at the moment.

I think business idea comes from the mind, that is why you see some good one and bad ones too, but the best way to get a business Idea is to work under someone to first gather a skill, with that now you can gather your business idea

, you want to be an empire maker. But first you need an idea. A really good one. Some might say brilliant.Startup ideas can come from just about anywhere--truly. Let's look at the most common sources:
A theme or problem from your daily life
An emerging trend
A gap in a specific market
A drive to help others in an inventive way
A special skill or expertise that you possess

Solve a problem
“I get ideas about how to do things differently all the time,” says Thomas Vles, who came up with his disposable cat litter product, Poopy Cat, after realising that his cat didn’t associate the box as a toilet, only the litter.

Unique business idea is also under the concept of Unique vale proposition.
This is one of the key procedure that can prompt achievement or disappointment. In the event that you don't have this, at that point whatever you do later won't work. You are powerless. You have no fixing to succeed. I have conversed with a great many business people during my classes everywhere on the country. A few business visionaries have away from of one of a kind incentive, and they are the ones that show sign of achievement.

We usually get busines Idea from existing one that people have been already engaged before but the only issue is that how to aquire knowledge on is the main thing and then how to get a capital to start it. Because there are a lot of business idea of have.

Most times these ideas are inherited from our parents depending on how successful they are, and sometimes it just comes naturally and most times people read books to get these business idea and most times education help build us in a way we can think better and have open ideas to build business. There are other ways you can acquire business ideas too. But alot prefer to go to business schools.

You should never take too much interest in the business that people in your city do because there is already a lot of competition but if you start a new business in the city you only have one Will be the only one whose business is separated and very strong your business will run and you will succeed because you will not have any competition it will be the best business

The way I come up with my own business idea is noticing the lack of something in a particular place or area. When I travel and the place I travel to, I needed some important things as a visitor in that area or community or town or state, I will start thinking that why do I lack this particular things each time I visit this place, and meanwhile, the area wort it to have such a things in that area, as from there business idea will come, and is either i sell the business idea out or I do it myself.

Business in cosmetic industry is rather great advantages than other particular project.
We have much values in cosmetic industry if our product is very essential and good quality.we definitely grow and enhance our skills.

I think we should not copy the ideas of those people who are living far from us especially if we are living in a village we cannot copy the business idea of those people who are living in a city so we should see our own facilities and flexibleities also capital and design our own business idea

Anybody can come up with a business idea, you just have to look around your area and look we'll enough, there has to be some sort of service you could provide for people within your locale before you get bigger. The key is to start small then evolve.

Getting a new business idea is not child's play, thinking up something unique that will help you forge ahead in this life of turbulence.
Even writers sometimes have writers block, some which lasts for almost a year. I remember when I had mine, lasted for three months straight. So I just see business ideas as a book, you have to first check out what you have passion for, then also you need a source of inspiration, a muse, it could be someone or something.
If I'm stuck I usually get inspiration after hanging out with a certain person. I also have a playlist in my phone called muse, it inspires me.

To my descretion. I think brainstorming on existing business could be okay. But try figuring out the usual or normal way of the business model then try attaching a unique system to the existing ways of running. That could make it stand out from other vendors running it. Uniqueness and Branding is the key success to every existing business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds