Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I convert an Idea into a Business?

You made a very good point immilash. When I had opportunity to trade the market first after I was almost done with my training , it wasn't really easy because I allowed my emotion to control me.
If you are emotions are controlling I don't really think you can make the results you want, I was once in this kinds of situations but it only resulted to blown accounts.

Advertisement Placeholder
By acting on the idea, you can turn a concept into a business. Every company has an ideation stage, which is where ideas are created. What, where, and how to manufacture are some of the various questions the business owner asks himself. Before you may start your own firm, you must respond to these inquiries and take appropriate action.

First of all before initiating a business, there most always be an idea that was converted into reality of business. The method of converting an idea into business is by investing in to that idea

If you are emotions are controlling I don't really think you can make the results you want, I was once in this kinds of situations but it only resulted to blown accounts.
That is just the reason I am trying to follow up my master at this period of time to be able to master certain things and get rid of emotion while driving. This is one of the things that will help me progress forward.

That is just the reason I am trying to follow up my master at this period of time to be able to master certain things and get rid of emotion while driving. This is one of the things that will help me progress forward.
That's true, you need to follow his steps in other to have the best results, but you are expected to make your own research by yourself, you don't have to completely rely on him, making your own research by yourself will very much help.

Highlight the business ideas, missions and vision in black and white

Consult appropriate consultation firm, for proper orientation on the how and what of the business, get the needful resources

Consult appropriate consultation firm, for proper orientation on the how and what of the business, get the needful resources
That's true, if you have the needful resources I think they are going to help you in terms of achieving good results, a lot of people don't really understand this.

Many people will be talking about effort, commitment and hardworking whereas all those are not there main factor. The main thing to convert your idea to business is capital. Many people are still unable to start their business due to lack of capital

Business ideas iw what normally comes first to your mind before you start building it up , you can actually build a plan do your business on your own or rather get professionals to do it for you .

Even if you believe your idea is foolproof, is there a market for it? When a business first starts up, it's common to discover that someone else had the same idea but entered the market first. Or the market's size is so limited that you'll never be able to generate a steady revenue from it. To be sure your idea will actually fill a need, you must conduct a thorough market research of both your idea and the intended audience.

After having a business idea , the next stepis to draw a good business plan if you know about the business, but if you don't ,there are firm that can help you draft a good business plan in exchange for payment for their services .

I think before you can convert a business idea to an actual business you will need money to do so. With money you may not really needs to ask because you will know every steps that must be taken to achieve and have a successful business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds