Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I convert an Idea into a Business?

Yeah, the main reason of you starting the business is to have good customers without them then there's no point of you starting the business, customers are the foundation of our businesses, what do you think?
They are the core and focal point of any business,whether in terms of service,how we will structure our design and the rest ot the things,they are the ones to determine our policy direction.

Advertisement Placeholder
They are the core and focal point of any business,whether in terms of service,how we will structure our design and the rest ot the things,they are the ones to determine our policy direction.
Yeah exactly, I like the way you say it, they determine the policy of direction, and also the way we treat them also matters, you are always expected to provide a good customers service.

Yeah exactly, I like the way you say it, they determine the policy of direction, and also the way we treat them also matters, you are always expected to provide a good customers service.
I could remember when i was doin a job for a network service provider,i was responsible in taking stock to the customers directly,then one customer decided that i should be giving her the stock meant for her business the way i usually bring it from the office,i just have to comply with her request.

Firstly, you have to Figure out what problem is being solved. Find your market. Find your support. Create a financial model and plan the first phase. Figure out your source of capital. Build the MVP. Find the pivot and stay positive.
Converting your idea Into business really requires more effort and also determination have to be considered, and capital to back the business up all this really is important, ideas is really good when thinking of going into business.

I think it will be very difficult to convert idea Into reality without money and it will be more easier when you have budget and plan for it. finance is very important in developing a business.
Well the convertion of ideas into a real life business, depends greatly on your financial status and that will give you an insight of defining your business goals, how the business should be funded.

Last edited:
I think it will be very difficult to convert idea Into reality without money and it will be more easier when you have budget and plan for it. finance is very important in developing a business.
Well the convertion of ideas into a real life business, depends greatly on your financial status and that will give you an insight of defining your business goals, how the business should be funded.
Without having the proper financial fund to execute your business , I think it will be quite difficult if you only have an idea without the money or have someone to Inge in your business.

Actually there are some options which business planners do take sometimes most especially when they don't have the finance to execute the business, they venture with someone who has the finance or sell to someone.

To convert an idea to a business, This indicate that you must have enough capital needed to establish the business you are interested. That is the first thing you should be looking forward to do.

Although we are all distinct and built in our own special ways, there is nothing wrong with adopting a business model that you feel best represents your ideas. You are not required to duplicate their operations, including their goods and services. However, you can let these people mentor and assist you in turning your ideas into a business.

Beginning a business is on the bucket list of nearly anybody I realize that has worked for different Startups. It just seems like the sensible following stage. The end objective. A definitive objective.

However, it's definitely not. In any event not for everybody!

Before you do whatever else, get completely clear about your reasons, aims, and inspirations driving beginning an organization. For what reason would you truly like to begin a business? Are your reasons sufficiently able to suffer difficulties and adequately convincing to endure a significant drop in personal satisfaction in different territories? Will these reasons actually be there when you have turned twice, parted ways with your sweetheart and not seen sunshine in 3 months?

Try not to mislead yourself. Beginning a business is anything but a light choice. It will transform you. To improve things, in the event that you do it for the correct reasons. For the more awful, in the event that you hurry into this attempting to make up for a shortfall that has an alternate source.
To convert an idea into a business you need to consult with a business expert beside that you should think that if your business could succeed in this location or not.

To convert an idea to a business, This indicate that you must have enough capital needed to establish the business you are interested. That is the first thing you should be looking forward to do.
That's true, you must have a good amount of money before you can start it up, you can look out for ways to get money in other to start the business, I think it will be easier for you because you have the idea.

To convert an idea into a business you need to consult with a business expert beside that you should think that if your business could succeed in this location or not.
A business idea is what you will first have before it can be formed and turned into a business idea which is the map needed to construct a good business with future .

I think that the very first thing that you would need is capital. No matter how great your idea is! You cannot succeed until or unless you have real capital to invest in the business.

Beginning a business is on the bucket list of nearly anybody I realize that has worked for different Startups. It just seems like the sensible following stage. The end objective. A definitive objective.

Before you do whatever else, get completely clear about your reasons, aims, and inspirations driving beginning an organization. For what reason would you truly like to begin a business? Are your reasons sufficiently able to suffer difficulties and adequately convincing to endure a significant drop in personal satisfaction in different territories? Will these reasons actually be there when you have turned twice, parted ways with your sweetheart and not seen sunshine in 3 months?

Try not to mislead yourself. Beginning a business is anything but a light choice. It will transform you. To improve things, in the event that you do it for the correct reasons. For the more awful, in the event that you hurry into this attempting to make up for a shortfall that has an alternate source.
first of all you need money I believe many people want to create their own businesses however many of them don't have money for that it depend what type of business you want to create

Business idea is the first thing that will come to your head , then you need to work on the business idea by making research on the business and drawing a plan on how to start the business .

I think that the very first thing that you would need is capital. No matter how great your idea is! You cannot succeed until or unless you have real capital to invest in the business.
Definitelly you cannot neglect the aspect of capital in a business,you need it even if you are not the one running it,you need to have a good working knowledge of how the business run as well to be able to understand the market dynamics and structure.

Bringing an idea to life in the form of a business can be quite difficult.You must be prepared to go through procedures and to wait till something works out properly if you want to monetize your ideas.

That's true, you must have a good amount of money before you can start it up, you can look out for ways to get money in other to start the business, I think it will be easier for you because you have the idea.
I know there are many Ways of starting a business even without having the needed money. But some may be risky in the sense that if you are getting a loan you may have a difficulty having as a new business owner

I will always advocate that you should do a lot of experiments before finding out exactly what is going to work for you. There is absolutely no need in rushing things out.

Well I do believe that You can convert an idea into a business by acting on the idea. Every business has a ideation stage, that is the stage ideas are been developed. The business owner ask himself different questions, what, where and how to produce. You must answer these questions and act on them before you can have a business of your own.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds