Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I convert an Idea into a Business?

I know there are many Ways of starting a business even without having the needed money. But some may be risky in the sense that if you are getting a loan you may have a difficulty having as a new business owner
That's true, but taking loans is not a good idea, if you start up your business with loans that's means you need to be careful in other to earn good profits to payback the loan you collected.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you dont know much about turning your business ideas into a business plan and later turning it into a business proper , there are many business planner that can do the planning for you.

If you dont know much about turning your business ideas into a business plan and later turning it into a business proper , there are many business planner that can do the planning for you.
You are right, if you know the kind of business you are venturing into u think creating a business plan with be a problem, only if you don't have idea of what you are doing.

1. Figure out a problem that your id itea solves. ...
  2. Research the competition. ...
  3. See a business consultant. ...
  4. Find a market for your idea. ...
  5. Find support and build your team. ...
  6. Create your business plan. ...
  7. Find investors for your idea.

Practice is one of the ways that you can definitely explore this opportunity because in as much as you think the idea is great it might not really be that when you start implementing

These descriptions, though, strike me as a little over the top. Although I concur with the message you are attempting to convey. Starting a business today is extremely difficult; one must find the necessary and needed inspiration and passion to persevere and withstand the test of time.

These descriptions, though, strike me as a little over the top. Although I concur with the message you are attempting to convey. Starting a business today is extremely difficult; one must find the necessary and needed inspiration and passion to persevere and withstand the test of time.
Starting up a business is not something easy you need to have a lot of things before you can start it up, having the experience is not enough you also need to have capitals to start it up.

I think planning both financially and physically is one of the way to convert an idea into business. when you plan, you will have the insight about how to start the business and how much will be needed of you to run the business.

I think planning both financially and physically is one of the way to convert an idea into business. when you plan, you will have the insight about how to start the business and how much will be needed of you to run the business.
You get it right, if you planned both physical and financially you'll get the best results, blending those two ideas together will give us what we want.

If you have good experience you can be able to do that, that's why I like to help people out in terms of having good knowledge, if you have the knowledge that will be possible.

That's true, but taking loans is not a good idea, if you start up your business with loans that's means you need to be careful in other to earn good profits to payback the loan you collected.
And you cannot really be sure that you will be able to make this profit that will be needed for you to pay back this loan on time. I wouldn't want to risk it personally base on reasons known to me.

And you cannot really be sure that you will be able to make this profit that will be needed for you to pay back this loan on time. I wouldn't want to risk it personally base on reasons known to me.
That's one thing I don't really like about taking loans on something you are not even sure of, I see some people that even loan money in other to trade, just imagine.

Trading is the riskiest. Because it is one of the easiest ways you can blow off your account within a short period of time. I wouldn't advised this even in a dream. Is too risky.

Trading is the riskiest. Because it is one of the easiest ways you can blow off your account within a short period of time. I wouldn't advised this even in a dream. Is too risky.
😂😂
Trading is very risky as you said, but I promise you of you invest your time on learning how to trade you'll not be scared about it, now matter how much you'll lose in trading our wealth is not In what we have but in what we know.

I am always scared about trading most especially forex trading because I have lost many times even when i learnt about the forex trading , you need to learn about an investment before you invested your money on it.

A business cannot, regrettably, be launched without money, unless you are providing a service that doesn't require the purchase of any materials or other items in order to be completed. Another factor is that you need to have the necessary budget and capital for it to launch.
Before a concept to become a business, it needs to be in a favorable location because there are many others who have the same or similar business ideas, thus without funding they are just ideas.

Last edited:
You should be looking forward to doing things like meeting with people who you think can be able to bring your idea into flotation and discussing it with them on how to go forward.

😂😂
Trading is very risky as you said, but I promise you of you invest your time on learning how to trade you'll not be scared about it, now matter how much you'll lose in trading our wealth is not In what we have but in what we know.
I am now focusing on forex and from all indication it is still a risky market because in most cases our analysis is not always coming out as predicted , even though I am still in the learning phase.

I am now focusing on forex and from all indication it is still a risky market because in most cases our analysis is not always coming out as predicted , even though I am still in the learning phase.
Well if you take your time and learn you'll not have any fear of trading, when you are starting for the first time this happens, but i believe with time, if you know what you are doing in the market even if I lose money in trading is nothing because my wealth is not in what i have but in I know.

Well if you take your time and learn you'll not have any fear of trading, when you are starting for the first time this happens, but i believe with time, if you know what you are doing in the market even if I lose money in trading is nothing because my wealth is not in what i have but in I know.
You made a very good point immilash. When I had opportunity to trade the market first after I was almost done with my training , it wasn't really easy because I allowed my emotion to control me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds