Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How did you find us?

Advertisement Placeholder
From xenforo official website, i found some sick ranks posted their by rihtar and it took me here and glad i did have the chance to join a nice community like this.

From xenforo official website, i found some sick ranks posted their by rihtar and it took me here and glad i did have the chance to join a nice community like this.
Glad you could join and participate.
Would say to join our current posting contest to have a chance at winning $100, but today is the deadline!

No need to worry though. A new contest is being mocked up today for new prizes!

Glad you could join and participate.
Would say to join our current posting contest to have a chance at winning $100, but today is the deadline!

No need to worry though. A new contest is being mocked up today for new prizes!
Oh too bad i missed that, maybe ill miss the next one as well cuz my brother weeding is after few days and we have to get things ready :D

Well I just found it on Xenforo, but apparently I was already signed up, so I have no clue haha!

This is our How did you Find Us? Thread. We would love to know how to came to find our site!

Anyway: I found "us" because I co-founded the forum- get it? :p Then I passed over my ownership share to xpl0iter. Although it says I am user number 60, I was really No. 1... :D

Anyway- How did you find us?

I found your site because it was suggested to me. And because I think it would be worth finding out, hence my inevitable membership and current active participation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds