Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How best do I launch a freelancing career as a typist.

Iduwaoma

Recognized member
Credits
In my bid to make more money online, I have registered in some freelancing sites like freelancer.com and fiverr. Two skills I know that I can offer right now is data entry and typing.
I have been bidding for projects nonstop for the past one month but I have had tough luck getting any project. I know that I may be doing something wrong but I am not sure what.
Please is there any thing I can do to better improve my chances on these sites? Are there other freelancing sites open to nigerians where it is easier to get jobs?

Advertisement Placeholder
The new thing you don't know about this freelancing website is that if you don't have a review on your account, nobody will patronize you. The best you can do is to create another account and buy the gig you are selling from your first account. With that you will be able to give your first account a review while your money will still come back to you. I hope you get it

Fiverr is good. I guess one problem you're having is with your profile and proposals that you submit. But have you also considered copywriting as an alternative? These are high paying skills

I think you need to set your profile in a professional way. With this method it will be very easy for you to get gigs on different freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork and make money from your skills

Wow thank you so much. I have never thought about the possibility of doing that. It will just be me investing in myself. I'm going to try this out as soon as possible.
The new thing you don't know about this freelancing website is that if you don't have a review on your account, nobody will patronize you. The best you can do is to create another account and buy the gig you are selling from your first account. With that you will be able to give your first account a review while your money will still come back to you. I hope you get it
[automerge]1627816961[/automerge]
I think you need to set your profile in a professional way. With this method it will be very easy for you to get gigs on different freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork and make money from your skill.
Is there a template or some example I can use in setting up the profile because to the best of my knowledge, I think I have done all that I know to do. If you have some resources I could use please help me.

To be best in freelancing as a typist i think it will be hard for you because nobody will patronize you but you can check the other skills and learn one.

Please who have ideas on how to open PayPal account am been trying it but I don't get it right,please I mean the really one PayPal account not fake one that can't receive dollars ,if you know how to open it please explain it to me and also all what I need to use before I can open the account please

Fiverr is good. I guess one problem you're having is with your profile and proposals that you submit. But have you also considered copywriting as an alternative? These are high paying skills

There is a lot of competition on Fiverr and it is not so easy to earn money there as many people wrongly believe. There are many such kind of platforms that require you to bid and get a typist job. I remember I was being offered Rs.10,000 for a typist job but they demanded me to pay Rs.8,000 to join. I immediately left that place (It was an offline job offer) because I knew at that point that they are scammers. When it comes to "getting a typist job", there are many scams out there and we have to be careful.

It is so hard to get jobs in freelancing sites as a newbie. You may be doing everything right but the clients mostly look at the reputation of people when choosing who to work for them. If it is possible, you can display your experience of the work you have ever done in other sites if there are any.

There is a lot for you to learn on how to make it using these two freelancing platforms for your data entry and typing gigs. Your advertisement on these sites need to also catchy for the audience

To launch your freelancing career as a typist , I beleive the best way to go is to try your skills by registering on one or two freelancing site like Fiverr to first test how skillful you are before starting.
There is a lot for you to learn on how to make it using these two freelancing platforms for your data entry and typing gigs. Your advertisement on these sites need to also catchy for the audience

You should really look into copywriting as it is higher paying. Email copywriting they say is the easiest to get the hang of for a beginner.

There are several cryptocurrency niches but the problem is that some of them do not get a lot of clients for the gigs they offer but you can still make a few research about that.

The first step you need to take after opening your account in these freelancing sites, would be to setup your profile. Before anyone would want to hire you, they would go through your profile and check some samples of your previous works. And keep on improving your skills no matter good you are.

If you are good at writing, you can try out your skills in different websites especially web browsers like opera, PHX, the engagement and likes you get would serve as a feedback to know where to improve on

I would not recommend Fiverr as a newbie because there are many new users who are not able to make money there. I believe it is a great idea to write or type your own content and create a website to earn money and gain many followers on social media platforms. It is also a kind of typist job.

One thing that I have discovered with almost all freelancing platform is that you will need to finish up here profile on this website with attractive skills and resumes that will make you stand out from the crowd and this will give you more clients that will patronize you.

In my bid to make more money online, I have registered in some freelancing sites like freelancer.com and fiverr. Two skills I know that I can offer right now is data entry and typing.
I have been bidding for projects nonstop for the past one month but I have had tough luck getting any project. I know that I may be doing something wrong but I am not sure what.
Please is there any thing I can do to better improve my chances on these sites? Are there other freelancing sites open to nigerians where it is easier to get jobs?
First, you need to know there are lots of competitors in those platform and you can't just start within a month and boom you started making a lot of money.... build your reputation first.

If you are good at writing, you can try out your skills in different websites especially web browsers like opera, PHX, the engagement and likes you get would serve as a feedback to know where to improve on
Well if someone is very good in writing I think the best platform online that someone should be looking at it the freelance platforms like fivverr and up work which page very high for writers.

You can launch your typing service on freelance marketplace by converting people's raw data into a well typed form online. Once you are able to render quality job you are going to have a lot of clients from the marketplace.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds