Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How best do I launch a freelancing career as a typist.

If you will want to get the most out of freelancing sites then it is advisable that you should make your face very low if you are just starting out and explain to the people hiring you so that they can give you a good rating.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well if someone is very good in writing I think the best platform online that someone should be looking at it the freelance platforms like fivverr and up work which page very high for writers.
These are good and high paying sites but I will advise you start a little first, because freelance sites normally rate after each job and you don't want to start with poor rating because of low skills

In my bid to make more money online, I have registered in some freelancing sites like freelancer.com and fiverr. Two skills I know that I can offer right now is data entry and typing.
I have been bidding for projects nonstop for the past one month but I have had tough luck getting any project. I know that I may be doing something wrong but I am not sure what.
Please is there any thing I can do to better improve my chances on these sites? Are there other freelancing sites open to nigerians where it is easier to get jobs?
Have you ever realised that most typist will be the best in the area of freelancing because they are so good and have the the knowledge of freelancing because its their day to day activities. So it will make it easier for them.

In my bid to make more money online, I have registered in some freelancing sites like freelancer.com and fiverr. Two skills I know that I can offer right now is data entry and typing.
I have been bidding for projects nonstop for the past one month but I have had tough luck getting any project. I know that I may be doing something wrong but I am not sure what.
Please is there any thing I can do to better improve my chances on these sites? Are there other freelancing sites open to nigerians where it is easier to get jobs?
Considering the fact that you are from a low tier country , you should understand that your chances of making money from such type of job is usually slim . However you can keep trying , I believe with each job you execute your reputation grows and more people will get to you

These are good and high paying sites but I will advise you start a little first, because freelance sites normally rate after each job and you don't want to start with poor rating because of low skills
I greatly appreciate your advice to me and I will surely take your advice into consideration so that I can actually start small but my goal would be to earn a lot of money on freelance platform.

I think you should be honest enough and clearly mention that you have joined recently. You can offer your gigs completely free of cost and also add commitments like internal reviews among your colleagues, so that the customer gets the best quality. I am sure some good people will definitely give you chance, if you are committed to do things free, for learning experience and provide a guarantee for a good quality.

First, you need to know there are lots of competitors in those platform and you can't just start within a month and boom you started making a lot of money.... build your reputation first.

The sad part is that when it comes to freelancing, there is almost a tough competition on each and every platform, not just on Fiverr. Even on sites like peopleperhour, many people are struggling to get job due to the pandemic problem.

There are lots of freelancing sites where you can find gigs like that. You can even get paid on an hourly basis if you get a really good client and you are good in what you do.

There are lots of freelancing sites where you can find gigs like that. You can even get paid on an hourly basis if you get a really good client and you are good in what you do.
From what I have gathered so far from other freelancers on the internet is there are some freelancing platforms that are now very genuine and so the best thing for any aspiring freelancer is to only concentrate on the two most popular freelancing platform which are fivverr and up work.

With the heavy and intense level of competition going on almost all the freelancing platforms now, you will just have to up your game on setting up your profile and gig ads to get ahead of your competitors

I think the best way to launch freelancer career you need to keep your profile active so that many people can patronized your website.

To become finest in freelancing as a typist i believe it will certainly be actually difficult for you since no one will certainly purchase from you however you can easily inspect the various other abilities as well as discover one.

Data entry and typing are some of the low paying jobs that you find on freelance site. However, if you want to work in this area, you can post a gig on Fiverr or look for jobs to bid on upwork.

The new thing you don't know about this freelancing website is that if you don't have a review on your account, nobody will patronize you. The best you can do is to create another account and buy the gig you are selling from your first account. With that you will be able to give your first account a review while your money will still come back to you. I hope you get it
Tricking the system with this technique,well played but are you sure this method won't come back to hunt you? I dunno but I just feel some ways Nigerians go around some things are not just encouraging

You need to be creative , read other books , always researching about top freelancers before you start any thing

You can best launch your freelancing career as a typist by letting the public know about your offer or service. You can start by creating a Facebook group to that effect even

One of the thing you need to understand about some freelancing site is that they usually look at for those who has a good history and of what they are into,as the jobs you have done will make your engagment vry easy.

As a typist that want to be successful online. You will need to have samples of your works and join freelancing websites like Fiverr and upwork

To get hired in freelancing job , you must have good reviews from the employers if you want to get jobs done. The reviews would tell the employer that you are good at what you do. You may ask people to leave reviews for you inorder to increase your ranks in earning.

I am sure there might be many freelancing platform that offer jobs that require you to type. You may try Freelancer platform. I am a writer but writing is somewhat different to merely typing and earning. some typing jobs include data entry jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds