Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How best do I launch a freelancing career as a typist.

Wow! So sites do actually pay one to be a typist? I came across one last week on Freebooks but I was so skeptical about it. I would give it a try!

Advertisement Placeholder
If truely luck is the issue then it is for you to wait keep applying till it is your luck time otherwise try and understand what your have done wrong read what the site want and understand what you are not doing right

In my bid to make more money online, I have registered in some freelancing sites like freelancer.com and fiverr. Two skills I know that I can offer right now is data entry and typing.
I have been bidding for projects nonstop for the past one month but I have had tough luck getting any project. I know that I may be doing something wrong but I am not sure what.
Please is there any thing I can do to better improve my chances on these sites? Are there other freelancing sites open to nigerians where it is easier to get jobs?

I think you have made a good decision by getting yourself registered at many platforms that offer freelancing typing jobs. These are some of the great platforms to get started, but your success will depend on how many times your bid gets accepted. What is the current status of your progress in this field?

Figure Out What Would Make You Worth Hiring

Your goal is to make a living doing whatever makes you happiest: writing, designing, developing, taking photos, whatever it may be. Now, you need to identify what makes you the best choice among your competition—and, no, it doesn’t have to be your experience level.

Consider these areas when defining why clients should hire you instead of someone else:

You can start thinking about niches where people are lacking in knowledge and then be sharing information through writing and publishing ebooks to resell to these ignorant individuals.

There is a lot for you to learn on how to make it using these two freelancing platforms for your data entry and typing gigs. Your advertisement on these sites need to also catchy for the audience

Thanks for opening up your condition at this place. I will suggest you take a vital course related to what you are doing to boost your chances.
Thanks for the patience.

Typing can only fetch money offline when you open an office at the busy area. The only way for you online is to become a virtual assistant with website owners and other clients. With that you can do data entry jobs for them.

Typing can only fetch money offline when you open an office at the busy area. The only way for you online is to become a virtual assistant with website owners and other clients. With that you can do data entry jobs for them.
Yeah, data entry jobs can be done by a typist online. Though those jobs are not so easy to find. You will have to advertise yourself alot and join several freelancing sites to try your luck. But eventually, you will get such jobs.

Identifying potential clients requires the ability to gauge the current marketplace and capitalize on trends related to the business. Businesses and private clients may hire freelance typists to fill in on a temporary basis or may have long-term work. In addition to the basic client pool, freelance typists need to identify any niche markets that develop. This can include offering additional services, such as resume writing and brochure or publication development

I'm sure that there will be a large number of competitors for the job of typist and data entry clerk on sites like Fiverr. In that case, you need to have something on your bio that will help you stand out from the rest. It will probably help to cite training or exposure to different industries or businesses. It may also help to offer a slightly lower rate until you have built up a reputation as a reliable and excellent encoder or typist.

The new thing you don't know about this freelancing website is that if you don't have a review on your account, nobody will patronize you. The best you can do is to create another account and buy the gig you are selling from your first account. With that you will be able to give your first account a review while your money will still come back to you. I hope you get it
This is interesting. I like your point and I buy it.
I have registered on Upwork and for days I have been submitting proposals and it seems like being hired is not going to be possible.
Thanks for that strategy!

The truth is that all the freelancing sites basically needs an appraisal. You will need to get recommendations from employers before you could be getting jobs. You will notice that it's only the old members that are getting jobs often.

To do this online you need to first of all be a really skillful writer because one of the fastest way to get jobs is when you have a positive resume which shows you are capable of running or handling the tasks which you would be employed to do.

To do this online you need to first of all be a really skillful writer because one of the fastest way to get jobs is when you have a positive resume which shows you are capable of running or handling the tasks which you would be employed to do.
The positive review is what is not very easy to get except you ask families and friends to hire you and leave positive reviews on the freelancing sites for you. That's exactly how it works.

Just go post your gigs on the freelancing sites and write in clear terms, your qualifications and what you are capable of doing. The best bet is to get reviews from employers.

Join top freelancing platforms where did services would be needed. This is the best and easiest way to get to meet clients and also people you can share ideas with on same matter.

There are a lot of people who have made relatively handsome amount of money by typing writings for their clients. Your main job is going to type out things in Microsoft word especially things like assignments and projects that are done in paper.

Just go post your gigs on the freelancing sites and write in clear terms, your qualifications and what you are capable of doing. The best bet is to get reviews from employers.
That is absolutely the right thing to do. Although, i have not been very successful working on freelancing sites but its the right steps. Freelancing needs lots of reviews for you to get hired.

That is absolutely the right thing to do. Although, i have not been very successful working on freelancing sites but its the right steps. Freelancing needs lots of reviews for you to get hired.
The freelancing is very difficult site to make money. You will need reviews for you to be able get jobs there . If you do not have reviews, you won't be able to get jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds