Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How aware are you of your rights as a consumer?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
As most businesses have certain obligations that they need to fill in order to make you happy, how aware are you of your rights as a consumer?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the right of customers is always concerned and it's something that had been known to almost everyone in the society but the question is that how possible will those rights be respected and protected.

I am very much aware of the right of a customer. A customer has the right to be sold the product he requested for without any form of deceit. A customer also has the right to return a bad product.

I know my right as a customer and I don't joke with it. In as much as every business person out there wants to make profit, customers right should be considered important too.

One thing is that in nigeria people don't know that consumers have right because the government isn't making the right awareness for them to know so a company can produce anything to sell and that is it.

Just as many humans do not even know their fundamental human rights and the things they are entitled to, many customers are not also aware of their rights and the amount of power they have over each business owner

I am very much aware of my right as a customer but the usage and display of such right depends on the country or the policies of the government on the protection of individuals right concerning their needs.

Consumer awareness for me is an act of making sure the buyer or consumer is aware of the information about products, goods, services, and consumers rights. ... Consumers have the right to information, right to choose, right to safety so as to always come back for patronage

As a consumer, I am fully aware of my right to safety. Being protected against the marketing of goods and services which are hazardous to life and properties.

Secondly, my right to choose. To be heard. Consumer protection act. Right to be informed. Right to consumer education. Right to seek redressal.

Personally I know my right and responsibility as a customer because I have the right to complain about the products I am buying if it is not of good quality and also have the right to refuse accepting bad product .there are so many which are numerous to mention.

If you don't know ur right as a consumer, then the product or services your are paying for is equivalent to a free gift or a charity donation which u don't hv any complain about it.

I'm aware of my consumers right but in my country it's like a dead end because there's no sensitization or awareness on this and producers leverage on this!

The truth is in my country here the customer has no right what ever the company makes if you like it you buy if you don't you leave it no one is forcing to buy anything by force, that is why there is standard competition in the business industry here.

customers have there own rights too ,as a business individual you need to consider those rights of your customers , your customers are the main reason for the business you need to harkened to there right

As most businesses have certain obligations that they need to fill in order to make you happy, how aware are you of your rights as a consumer?
I am fully aware of my rights as a customer.
I believe if I am paying for a service, then it should be granted me satisfactorily.
I believe that as a customer, I have the right to make complaints about poor services.

It's possible that most customers are not aware of these right they posses and also their limitations because it's wrong to think that whatever a customer does is actually right. On my end, I think am well aware of my rights as a customer

Yes, I am.
I know my rights as a customer to any business.
I know that I have the right to customer satisfaction and other benefits a customer should derive from a business.

I am very much aware of my right as a customer even though those ruth can only be considered and guaranteed depending on the country of your residence this is because some if the country does not consider and guarantee and also protect the right of it citizens.

Just as they say, "customers are always". As a customer I have the right to return any product I find out it's not good as it was preached.
A customer also has the right to be given the product he paid for.

I am aware of my rights as a consumer to a certain extent, but there can be more awareness by the Government or regulatory bodies on how to go about it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds