Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How are you feeling today? (3 Viewers)

Haven’t been feeling it today. Might be because of the weather we’re having. Like my mood is affected by the weather. Am I Storm? 😮

I'm feeling very happy today because right now, my team Manchester United is playing against Everton in English Premier League. We are leading them 2-0 in the first half.

I'm groggy today, I went to bed too late and woke up a few times since my stomach was hurting. It's also day light savings, so we had to set our clocks an hour ahead so I lost an hour of sleep...

Todays a good day so far. I managed to sleep more last night than i had in past 3 days lol. So I'm feeling nice and refreshed. Time to do some posting!

I slept most of the night and day away, so I feel pretty good getting a decent rest after 6 days in a row of work, but I'm off the next two days, so time for some me-time.

Very good! Not tired and not working for once in what feels like forever xD

I'm a little bit tired, Mondays are usually rough especially a Monday after daylight savings time started. I may not like it, but part of me still enjoys the extra hours of daylight now but then it feels earlier than it really is. :\

I’m feeling good today. I’m sure I’ll get a bit tired shortly because there’s a storm that’s about to hit us in a bit. Rain always makes me tired.

I feel refreshed, I just woke up from a two hour nap. I needed it bad, I had some weird dreams too lol. One felt so real, it felt like I time traveled to the 70's and I was in a room with an empty crib. I looked outside the window and was looking at all the different businesses that were around. I was trying to find the name of one of the businesses but the only thing I noticed was the address which was 5553. I almost found something but then I "woke up" from that dream. (Though I was still sleeping in real life.)

Pretty good. Seeing my girlfriend today, but sadly, my train was cancelled, so I'm having to mess around with earlier trains!

I'm a bit out of it today, I hope I'm not starting to get sick again. :\ My kitten did wake me up a few times this morning since he was lying next to me on my bed and I didn't want to accidentally roll on top of him lol.

Pretty good - a little tired but nothing 4 coffees can’t fix xD

Doing much better today than I was yesterday! Just not looking forward to the week beginning but it's gotta start eventually.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest