Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How are you feeling today? (1 Viewer)

I’m Feeling alright. Woke up with a sore throat though. So i’ll be taking some meds to get rid of it for the next few days.

My dad is coming home from a 1-night stay at the hospital due to some medicine mix-ups that caused some mental issues, so I'll be happy to see him back home. I just recently took a shower, so I feel pretty refreshed, and I'm happy to see the rainbow over AJ again where a lot is going on. So, all in all, I'm feeling pretty happy.

I'm feeling pretty good today. It was a great day at work. Felt quite satisfied with the outcome of my work and well recognized too.

Feeling pretty awesome today! Doing some work training that’s going really well and looking to apply for a mentor position soon 👀 go big or go home, am I right?

I'm very tired, I'm usually tired after work though. I only have two more days of work since I took Thursday off so I have another short week lol.

Today has been a good day again. Not much to worry about and just relaxing by the computer. Can't complain at all.

Pretty awesome! I only work 4 hours this evening, so I am lazying around until then. 🙃

I'm a bit annoyed right now, my kitten is being a little brat and I have to keep preventing him from going underneath my computer desk since he's started to try and chew on the cords to my computer, mouse, and PS2.

Not great... I broke a tooth on Tuesday :( . Will be going to the dentist tomorrow to get it fixed.

Been feeling pretty damn good and confident lately. Nothing or no one no longer ruins my mood and won’t give them the power to do so 💅🏽

Not too bad, just a bit tired. Today is my wife's birthday, she's still sick though unfortunately. So looks like we'll be chilling at home, which is fine.

I'm a bit annoyed right now, my kitten is being a little brat and I have to keep preventing him from going underneath my computer desk since he's started to try and chew on the cords to my computer, mouse, and PS2.
Awww

Cute GIF

I'm feeling great today. I'm on days off, and I decided to upgrade my Iwatch to the Ultra 2. What the heck, and a new phone as well.:)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest