Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How are you feeling today?

Another long day at work so pretty tired xD (I swear this is all I complain about hahah)

I'm doing okay, just wanting my weekend not to end but I still have a good 9 hours to do things still lol. I always dread going back to work on Sundays though.

Considering I drank an entire bottle of Fireball last night I am feeling well? not a big one lol I've just been depressed that probably wasn't the best thing to do.

*Still* coughing (and occasionally cough-vomiting)... cannot seem to shake this whatever-the-heck.

*Still* coughing (and occasionally cough-vomiting)... cannot seem to shake this whatever-the-heck.
That's concerning, have you been to your doctor? Perhaps they can prescribe something that may help your body fight off whatever the heck you've got. It sounds like long covid, but I'm no doctor of course. As for me I'm just tired, I had a bad nightmare last night and afterwards kept waking up every hour to every ten minutes before I got up for work. :S

Not 100% today, been a bit off for a week. Busy with work which is a good thing (especially being a sole trader) but it's causing a bit of stress.

Today has been fun. Everywhere you turn to left and right is all about Valentine. Even on social media, it’s been interesting.

I'm feeling good right now. I beat a couple of levels in the Tomb Raider Remaster, ate some food and now I'm posting on forums. I might play a bit of Palworld before bed, either that or just wait until tomorrow.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest