Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hoe can I start producing nylon in large quantity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurudeen

Captain Junkie
Credits
How feasible is it to start producing nylon in large quantities. What is the starting cost and is it profitable

Advertisement Placeholder
Nylon production business is a very lucrative business because it needs a lot of strategic planning, so I think you should seek opinions from experts in that field

Before you start producing nylon in large quantities, you should have tried small quantities production before. So, just use the ideas you used before and ask people in similar business

The Nylon business is a very profitable business here in Nigeria because population of people and market is huge,You can also make huge profit anywhere in any [state]with huge foodstuff market.
Another advice, instead of spending big money renting a shop....Look to construct a container of shop size to save cost.

You need you buy the required machine and you need to employ workers since you’re going to be producing in a large quantity

How feasible is it to start producing nylon in large quantities. What is the starting cost and is it profitable
It's a lucrative business though and maybe you can start sourcesing out the machines and materials online to check how much it will cost you to start

Before starting please try as much as possible to seek advice from expert,this will really be of help so that you won't run at lost

You would need a manually operated nylon machine for cutting and sealing the nylons. The wooden type costs $65 dollars while the electric machine costs $100. The wooden one is cheaper and preferable. After producing, look for retail buyers and dispatch riders to help in distributing the nylons and make your profits.

It is possible to start the nylon making business, but note that you need to have a lot of money for you to own one. It is purely capital intensive as you need to spend a lot in buying huge machines to carry out this duty.

Production and selling of nylon is a very good business. It is a business that is popular in African countries because the markets often store products with nylon bags. You just need a good capital to open a small industry to produce the nylons.

Awesome , producing nylon is an awesome thing, but producing in a large quantity is issue but there shouldn't be an issue, business all you need as a business owner I to shift you budget along with the aiming high of large production.
You want to produce large make a budget for large machine or employ more labour to do the job.

This is a very nice business, but you must locate this business where you have a very big market. I would advise you to this business in Lagos where everywhere is market. you don't even need much to start this business. You can start with as little as 70,000 naira.

To be honest, I don't know about nylons production business, but If you want to get into any business, you need to enquire about the business very well, and get a full training about the business to avoid big lose in the business.

Production of nylon as a business is a very lucrative in Nigeria and there is high demand for this product. Assuming you want to start small, you need to first get raw materials, get machines needed, get your shops space and develop a business plan. Start making your nylon is the next thing,sell your product and later you can now employ extra hands

I can't tell you the initial cost, but I actually consider the investment in nylon to be very profitable. In my country it is widely used in an infinite number of companies with different purposes and different presentations. For this reason the demand is great and I think it would be a great business.

First of all, you have to consider the market. That's the first thing. It will be trending in an area with people that sell bread or pure water. And lastly, have you considered the starting up capital.

If you wanna produce nylon in large quantity for yourself, you got to learn how it can be carried out. Their are professionals in this field that will help you out to teach you all you need to know to get started through it.

Lolz cos you that lylon is now a hot cake in the country, yes I think we must come from one single country, cos in my country lylon is now like an oil business it's on the high side I tell you, people are busy rushing into the business every day by day, even I think the business is my next line of business.

These questions would be better answered by those already in the business as they would be the ones with the experience in the business. There is no business in this world that people engage in that is not profitable because if people engaged in that business, it means that the business is profitable if done right.

Lylon production in big quantities is a very good and lucrative business because it sells faster and there's no competition in the business , all you need to have to startthe business is a cutting machine and learn it in few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds