Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź“ť Content Marketing Choosing Niche For Building Audience

Focusing on creating and leveraging content for SEO.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Content creators, whether in videos, blogs, or visual graphics, should focus on producing content that appeals to the audience rather than personal preferences. I like poetry, would I be able to make it big by creating poetry content? Possibly not. That’s because poetry is not highly consumed content online. Understanding what internet users are searching online and what is not available in good quantities will help you build successful content.

Niche specialization can help you build a dedicated audience over time. Therefore, you will have to build authority over certain niches. When you create content creation within your area of expertise will ensure that your content has quality, and when you have quality content, it will also create audience engagement. Choosing a niche is beneficial for video creators as well as article writers, this will help them get targeted traffic.

True, all good points.

I've also seen a lot of people start off by going broad, testing the waters, finding a direction, and then niche'ing down on what works đź‘Ť

This is one of the problems I find as I get older: I have the things that interest me but they all seem individually too niche to build an audience around.

I do have a fascination for water towers for some odd reason, I suppose I could get around to maybe making content around filming or taking pictures of water towers near where I live since my city is so huge we've got four different water towers not far from where I live/work. But I doubt there's a lot of other people who are fascinated by water towers lol.

Content creators, whether in videos, blogs, or visual graphics, should focus on producing content that appeals to the audience rather than personal preferences. I like poetry, would I be able to make it big by creating poetry content? Possibly not. That’s because poetry is not highly consumed content online. Understanding what internet users are searching online and what is not available in good quantities will help you build successful content.

Niche specialization can help you build a dedicated audience over time. Therefore, you will have to build authority over certain niches. When you create content creation within your area of expertise will ensure that your content has quality, and when you have quality content, it will also create audience engagement. Choosing a niche is beneficial for video creators as well as article writers, this will help them get targeted traffic.
I disagree. There is a market for everything. You just gotta go find it and cater to it. I mean, all sorts of people like poetry, for instance, and if you got some poetry hub, then you got the recipe for money.

I agree that there is market for everything and you can make money on any niche provided you have skills to sell it. However, some niches are easier and some niches are harder.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest