Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hoe can I start producing nylon in large quantity

Status
Not open for further replies.
How feasible is it to start producing nylon in large quantities. What is the starting cost and is it profitable

How feasible is it to start producing nylon in large quantities. What is the starting cost and is it profitable
Its feasible, you would need a machine to do this in large quantities, about the starting cost and profitability you'll need to make your research from those already in the market

Advertisement Placeholder
There is this particular machine that is being used to make all the nylons into their shape. You will need it together with space that you will mount, produce and also store for people to come and buy, I wish you good luck in it.

Nylon production business is a very lucrative business especially in this part of the world. The business requires a large capital to start because you need a lot of things. You also need to hire workers if needs be.

Producing polythene bags and nylons are very lucrative business if you have the money to finance it. For you to know the needed capital for the business depends on how big you want to get started. The best way to know is to ask people who have been in the business for a long time to educate you on the necessary things needed to start the business.

I think is a good business but before producing nylon in large quantity you have to try in small large to know more about the business very well.

I think nylon is produced in the factory although I do not know where the source the raw materials. If you are just asking about it then maybe you just have to forget about it. But if you plan to put up such a business take note of the huge capital outlay not only for the raw materials but for the factory itself and the establishment of the business in the market. It is not easy to market nylon.

There is this particular machine that is being used to make all the nylons into their shape. You will need it together with space that you will mount, produce and also store for people to come and buy, I wish you good luck in it.
It is interesting what you express, it shows that you know about the subject. I didn't know that the machine needed for the naylon was made with specific measures. And what many forgot that you also express is the space, which must be to place the machine and work with it.

I think there is a certain type of large equipment you would need to buy. The rest of the knowledge you need in Nylon production can be gotten from YouTube.

First of all you need capital to buy a machine which can be able to seal the nylon and after that you can make as many as possible nylon you want

You will need to get suppliers for the type of nylon you would like to start producing and then have market research to be sure there are customers in need of the nylon.

I guess the post is left for those who manufactures nylon bag tho. But to get the realest answer to your question you have to do some research about it very well on Google and am very sure you will get the best answer so far.

You really have eyes for good and profitable business that doesn't require you to have a large amount of money for a start, all you need is a cutting machine and some nylon material.

To produce nylon in Large quantity, you need Tumbo machine (small-scale) to Double Die (medium), you can procure the equipment from China, India, Taiwan, depending on the capacity you want, speed in production and the number of nylons to be produced per seconds/minutes.

To be honest though, if I am to reply to your post concerning starting a nylon business I would advise that you go meet someone in the nylon business already as that person would be able to guide you and sort of be like a mentor to you

If you want to produce nylon in large quantity the first thing to do is to get the machine for the production. The machine for the production of nylon most are locally made and and not that expensive you can get at a cheaper rate or can be constructed for you.

Nylon is a product that is in high demand and all the time too. First you will need to acquire the machines for production then get a house consisting of a store for storage.

You have to always know your market before going into it. Nylon production is a good thing, but are you certain you can muster the capital it requires to set it up? I think it is really capital intensive

You will be needing funds to buy the necessary equipments and machines and I will also advice you work together with some one and make enquiries from other experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds