Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hobbies as retirement jobs

I understand you quite right but some of the retiree already have some skills before they are working for some organisation , and they can bring out the gift after retiring .
The retirees does not need to process any skill at all because he is already at the old age and needs to rest by doing jobs that are particularly is hobbies. He shouldn't involve in rigorous job.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many hobbies that most retirees do after retirement as job to do in order to earn money for themselves to be feeding there families. Most of them like farming as a job hobby.

The only thing somebody should be thinking about doing after retirement is something that is of lightweight and something that they are happy doing so hobbies is definitely something good.

You are definitely going to be looking for the things that are going to be making you happier on your retirement and this is why this is going to come very good for you especially if you like your hobbies.

You are definitely going to be looking for the things that are going to be making you happier on your retirement and this is why this is going to come very good for you especially if you like your hobbies.
That is exactly what the topic is talking about. You will want to look for your hobby and translate it into business so that you will be happy doing it and it will be all fun.

Well there are some Hobbies that one can do and continue doing even when he or she retires and such hobbies are farming. From the beginning to the ending you can start farming and still retire and continue as a farmer.

Well hobby means something people loved doing it simply because they found joy in it and also there are so work people loved not because of the payment mode but because of the pleasure they enjoyed.
That's exactly what hobby is. When one is doing work not because of money, it's definitely hobby. Actually, there are some jobs I can for free because they're my hobby.

Well there are some Hobbies that one can do and continue doing even when he or she retires and such hobbies are farming. From the beginning to the ending you can start farming and still retire and continue as a farmer.
There are some people that love farming and it has become their hobby. Retiring from work and taking up farming if it's your hobby is a good gesture but you don't need to stress yourself tilling the ground. It could be mechanised to farming.

There are some people that love farming and it has become their hobby. Retiring from work and taking up farming if it's your hobby is a good gesture but you don't need to stress yourself tilling the ground. It could be mechanised to farming.
It will be very laudable if you could venture into farming because it is your hobby at the retirement age but I would prefer to go into mechanized farming to avoid stress.

Yeah I have seen a lot of people like that that farming is there hobby and after there retirement they do go back to it though they mostly stress themselves by not using mechanics method.

Yeah I have seen a lot of people like that that farming is there hobby and after there retirement they do go back to it though they mostly stress themselves by not using mechanics method.
If you have such activity as your hobby then it is quite good because it is also a business. You can as well establish one at your retirement age and used it as an exercise.

If you have such activity as your hobby then it is quite good because it is also a business. You can as well establish one at your retirement age and used it as an exercise.
Making your hobby into a business is a very good gesture because it will help you grow your business with a lot of interest. You will never get tired doing the job.

It is very nice for one's hobby to be one's retirement job. There are different hobbies that can be a retirement job like publishing books on websites like amazon.

Well I know it is a good retirement hobby but I will prefer to be doing farming in form of investments before I retire so that once I retired I will be resting and just be benefiting from what i invested.

I don't actually wish to do any part time job again when I'm retired. I just want to stay in my house probably just watching TV and staying online checking what's happening all around the world
I don't actually wish to do any part time job again when I'm retired. I just want to stay in my house probably just watching TV and staying online checking what's happening all around the world

The fact is that most people retire from there rspectives jobs simply because they found no pleasure in it or not motivated not because of the salary payment to engaged into something that gives them joy.
Well I know it is a good retirement hobby but I will prefer to be doing farming in form of investments before I retire so that once I retired I will be resting and just be benefiting from what i invested.
Actually farming can also be a hubby for some individuals simply because it gives them joy than working in the office and that will makes them to quit not because the payment is very low.

If you are a retiree, it is time for you to rest because you have worked for many years . You need to take a rest at this time but you can just take up a job that is your hobby and use it to catch cruise.

It is quite interesting that you know much about a farming because it is a very lucrative business. But you cannot just venture into farming business without having the prior knowledge.

I think that if you have a particular hobby, then you must pursue your career in that specific field! This would allow you to become successful for sure in the future.

I think that if you have a particular hobby, then you must pursue your career in that specific field! This would allow you to become successful for sure in the future.
If you can transform your hobby into business , you are doing a great favour for yourself because it is going to boost your morale and you'll be able to weather all storm even if the business isn't doing well.

What hobby do you consider as a good part time job or gig for those who retire, but still want to be able to work and enjoy what they do? With me, I find that making different wooden items like benches and chairs to be a good hands on hobby, that can be used as a job for someone who is retired.
I think being an author would be a great hobby. The retirement would present the opportunity to reflect on life so far and that could translate into writing as somewhat of an autobiography. Apart from that, other topics could be delved into which would be compiled in a book

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds