Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hobbies as retirement jobs

Most retirees tend to avoid taking on direct tasks or roles in their new business or organization. They prefer supervisory or management roles and this works very well for them.
Yes, you're right. Most people prefer taking surpervisory rule. Retired people don't have much strength to do rigorous process an offline business demanded. That's why they will always want to be a surpervisor

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I think none can be predicted because every individual has a choice and understanding he has about something. reading can really be helpful for some.of them.

Actually each individual has his or her own different hobbies most especially after retirement and though most people that have I have seen that there hobby after retirement is farming.

Actually each individual has his or her own different hobbies most especially after retirement and though most people that have I have seen that there hobby after retirement is farming.
Absolutely everyone has a different choice for a particular hobby and many of them engaged in farming after there retirement because they considered it as the best way of income generation.

Absolutely everyone has a different choice for a particular hobby and many of them engaged in farming after there retirement because they considered it as the best way of income generation.
Yeah that is what most of the retirees think that farming might be the only best source of income to them but in our present generation I think the best source of income is working online.

Yeah that is what most of the retirees think that farming might be the only best source of income to them but in our present generation I think the best source of income is working online.

There are so many people who are working as coach. I think that when they were good at sports, they mastered the sport and now they are making money as a coach teaching the skills to others.

There are so many people who are working as coach. I think that when they were good at sports, they mastered the sport and now they are making money as a coach teaching the skills to others.
If you are working as a coach of a football club, it is indeed a very good job and you will stand to make huge amount of money from it because it is a more reliable job.

Well hobby means something people loved doing it simply because they found joy in it and also there are so work people loved not because of the payment mode but because of the pleasure they enjoyed.

Well hobby means something people loved doing it simply because they found joy in it and also there are so work people loved not because of the payment mode but because of the pleasure they enjoyed.
When you retire and start work on your hobbies to keep yourself busy it is really the best thing to do at that age because you be happy doing it and it will be fun which is what is needed at an old age.

Yeah.. that is why it is very good to have a skill and once you are very good in that skills, people themselves will be thinking it your hobby and be using it to be earning money.

Since I was born, I grew up seeing my parents as farmers to some age that they only employed machines to do the work. I found that as intresting and a pleasure because there are alot of benefits attached to it.

This is actually something that is going to speak a lot of volume and I will agree with. You can definitely be boring doing something hectic on your retirement and as such a hobby will be perfect.

If you are working as a coach of a football club, it is indeed a very good job and you will stand to make huge amount of money from it because it is a more reliable job.

There are so many folks who are working as swimming coaches in many academies. They are training people and I think that this is a really great thing to do in order to earn more.
Yeah.. that is why it is very good to have a skill and once you are very good in that skills, people themselves will be thinking it your hobby and be using it to be earning money.

I think that people who possess multiple skills are more likely to get a job because they can offer many more opportunities to the company and the company could use them for growth of the company.

There are so many folks who are working as swimming coaches in many academies. They are training people and I think that this is a really great thing to do in order to earn more.

I think that people who possess multiple skills are more likely to get a job because they can offer many more opportunities to the company and the company could use them for growth of the company.
The retirees does not need to process any skill at all because he is already at the old age and needs to rest by doing jobs that are particularly is hobbies. He shouldn't involve in rigorous job.

The retirees does not need to process any skill at all because he is already at the old age and needs to rest by doing jobs that are particularly is hobbies. He shouldn't involve in rigorous job.
My father was working for the government and at the same time, working as a farmer , so he invested hugely on the farm and now that he has retired and old , he is just monitoring the farm .

Apart from that, a retiree usually establish a good relationship with the company's representative and this is the main reason why they may receive some sort of special privilege in the company.

Farming particularly animal husbandry would be my first port of call if I'm to consider making a business out of my hobby. I just love domestic animals and would assist in improving meat quality available to the public while enjoying what I do at the same time.

My father was working for the government and at the same time, working as a farmer , so he invested hugely on the farm and now that he has retired and old , he is just monitoring the farm .
He has done a great job for himself because that is exactly the best thing to do when you retire, you should venture into business that you know about because you'll be able to maneuver.

I prefer farming as my hobby and i have been farming since I was very young with my father , so i will like to expand my farming business when i retired and also start my poultry and fish farming business.

I prefer farming as my hobby and i have been farming since I was very young with my father , so i will like to expand my farming business when i retired and also start my poultry and fish farming business.
It is quite interesting that you know much about a farming because it is a very lucrative business. But you cannot just venture into farming business without having the prior knowledge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds