Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring people for social media presence?

Do a background check on the person's ability to handle social media platforms. He/she must be conversant with it. You can also look for experienced individuals, for marketing and networking etc
Looking for experience individual and one that have passion for marketing and networking will really enhance quick distribution of your product and also your pay must be encouraging

Advertisement Placeholder
That's an important area in business that you need to hire someone to do it for youz because it's going to be difficult for a business owner to do most of the writing and to keep people on the social Media platform updated.

If you are looking for something like this then you are definitely in search of a social media manager. There are a lot of people who are offering this service on majority of freelance sites like upwork .

If you are looking for something like this then you are definitely in search of a social media manager. There are a lot of people who are offering this service on majority of freelance sites like upwork .
Even in forums like Bizdustry you can find a freelancer who can ably do the chores for social media posting. You can check their style of writing on their posts.

There are many sites you can hire people to do that if you think the workload is too much to handle. Just register as a job poster or employer and get a professional. A buyer account in Fiverr too is good.

There are many sites you can hire people to do that if you think the workload is too much to handle. Just register as a job poster or employer and get a professional. A buyer account in Fiverr too is good.
Hiring people for social media activities sometimes could be an important aspect when you are running a big business organisation, they can helps to grow your social media page and offer other benefits.

If you have a good and successful business and you are always not available to attend to the needs of your customers on social media, you can employ someone who understood how to run and manage your business publicity on social media.

Social media platforms such as Facebook,twitter and Instagram are perfect to hire employees who are to work remotely. It all depends on your job, if it has to do with the online space go ahead, but if it has to do with offline, be careful.
I think it is good when you hire people for social media jobs but most people normally higher then temporary but I think permanent hiring will be the best.

If you have a good and successful business and you are always not available to attend to the needs of your customers on social media, you can employ someone who understood how to run and manage your business publicity on social media.
This can also be done in a business that is just starting up newly because the social media can be a great advantage for you to introduce your company to the world for maximum patronisation.

Social media platforms such as Facebook,twitter and Instagram are perfect to hire employees who are to work remotely. It all depends on your job, if it has to do with the online space go ahead, but if it has to do with offline, be careful.
It is a good idea when you hire people for social media presence it helps to make on social media very reliable on a worker social media because most times you don't have time to do all that.

This can also be done in a business that is just starting up newly because the social media can be a great advantage for you to introduce your company to the world for maximum patronisation.
There is no business that does not needs the use of social media for you to promote it but in most cases it is big businesses that can afford to employ and pay someone to manage their business social media platforms.

Last edited:
There is no business that dies not needs the use of social media for you to promote it but in most cases it is big businesses that can afford to employ and pay someone to manage their business social media platforms.
Well every business needs online presence but that some challenges that make it very difficult for some business not to be able to access the online presence we are talking about. Some could be because of lack of expertise

Go to the major freelancing platforms and get whoever you want from there. But must be someone with a very hight trust score and reputation. You will always find them there

Well every business needs online presence but that some challenges that make it very difficult for some business not to be able to access the online presence we are talking about. Some could be because of lack of expertise
Lack of expertise could be one of the reasons why people do not use social media platforms to promote their businesses most especially small scale businesses.

You can hire experienced personnel here . The forum comprises of people who have seen it all in the world of online engagement. Hiring such people will be an added advantage and it's a step that is worth taking. It's a gesture in the right direction.

Lack of expertise could be one of the reasons why people do not use social media platforms to promote their businesses most especially small scale businesses.
Yes because an expert understand all the strategy they will use in writing materials that will be eye-catching to prospective consumer, without this strategy it may not actually work out as you plann.

They are called social media managers, you can check Fiverr or put up a post on your social media handles saying you need one and I'm sure someone will contact you, at least I know I have seen posts like that
Multiple people for social media preference it all depends on their option and their reasons whatever I say it is also good to do that.

I am trying to see what my options are for this. I would like to hire someone to handle social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and so on. Posting daily, answering questions, and engaging with real people. How do I go about hiring someone for this kind of job position to help expand my business?
My opinion is it's a very good move to hire virtual assistant. It's because you can attend to other business matter than doing these things that can be done by virtual assistants.

My opinion is it's a very good move to hire virtual assistant. It's because you can attend to other business matter than doing these things that can be done by virtual assistants.
Yes, hiring virtual assistant gives you the opportunity to have more time for other activities either online or offline and gives you enough time for your personal needs as well.

Yes, hiring virtual assistant gives you the opportunity to have more time for other activities either online or offline and gives you enough time for your personal needs as well.
That is the main reason why people hire a virtual assistance. It will gives you the time to attend to other important issues or areas that needs immediate attention.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds