Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring people for social media presence?

If already you have been in the business before , then you will know what the task entails ,and what you will be expecting from the person who wants to apply for the job.
Having said that , if you are still in need of such person , I think I am interested in the offer.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hiring someone for social media is good idea to promote social media platforms, and also increase the awareness among the people, it will be absolutely easier for you to direct them on what to do,

You can learn yourself how to network and manage social media accounts i suggest you hire someone to do that, so that you can focus on other important business. How do you hire someone??. Well when you interview the person, the individual must be able to convince you and present achievable goals and objectives for the social media platforms.

Yeah you can take help of freelancing because there is no fake and fraud people who will put you down in loss, you can hire them and can stay comfortable because freelancers provides you satisfaction but for handing the job to others must read the comments and reviews about them.

That is a very good ideal, because these days most businesses are going online and a serious business owner should also do too, but you have to make sure such person is good at what he does, so you know the money you are paying is worth while.

Interviews should be done for people thay applies for the postm questions about how frequent the person stays online, the app frequently used, who are the people he or she is following, how he or she would handle a particular customercomplai

I am trying to see what my options are for this. I would like to hire someone to handle social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and so on. Posting daily, answering questions, and engaging with real people. How do I go about hiring someone for this kind of job position to help expand my business?
I don't how this works. I am hearing it for the first time that you can actually hire someone to handle your online presence in social medias like facebook, twitter and instagram. How trusted and reliable is the person

If you disclose that you hire out your social to a marketing company, you risk losing trust. People will start to see your social media work as merely marketing and not genuine engagement. If you want someone else to do it for you, you should focus on advertising and lead generation.

Most people don't know how to enter this business and they get duped at some point. Real Estate Business is easy to start and it is cost effective because you can start small. You don't need to have billions before you can invest in this sector

I think it will be very easy for you by visiting freelancing site such as feverr .com, you will find a line up of people awaiting to be hired by other people in order to do one professional task or the other for the purpose of making money.

You can post in forums for the freelancer that you are looking for. I am sorry that I have no idea for the cost or salary but it is up to your negotiation. Even in this forum I'm sure there are freelancers who are willing to do the job and who are capable of doing the job. The only issue is the trust because that someone should be trustworthy since you will be giving him the password of your social media accounts.

I am trying to see what my options are for this. I would like to hire someone to handle social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and so on. Posting daily, answering questions, and engaging with real people. How do I go about hiring someone for this kind of job position to help expand my business?
You can hire people to help you grow your business on social media but care must be taken to ensure that you are hiring a very competent person so as not sabotage the progress and fame of your company. in short, it's a good idea to hire someone for your social media business.

Rudimentary customer relationship management begins at around $150 per month. It starts at approximately $150 per month to hire a social media manager to create, post and track these valuable incentives. This price can also include some Facebook ads, depending on the services provided by your social media manager.

The person who would manage your social media should have good communication skills. This person is representing you and your brand so bad communication may either make or mar your brand. Another skill he/she should have is creative writing or better still a content creator. The person should be able to create contents for your various product that are interesting and would also attract buyers.

That is perhaps, quite easy to achieve. There so many unemployed young people out there, looking for such kind of opportunities to earn a living. All that you have to do is to look around for them.

Hiring people for social media presence give you the needed result, then go ahead and do it achieve what you want to achieve put in place all strategies that will help me to succeed go to length and breadth to see to it that you are successful in your business.

Its really really a brilliant idea but you have to make a contract with that person or its better you hire someohe you are more familiar with.Like in this forum you can tell the engangement of each member then you are sure thryvwill deliver if they accept the job.
[automerge]1612532502[/automerge]
If you are content strategist or a social media influencer who promotes people's brand and you think you can't handle all the gigs coming your way. The best way to handle this is to hire junior social media marketers who have knowledge of Digital media marketing, with this it will be easy for you to direct them on what to do in there assigned jobs

Yes is good shall but one thing you should know is that as far as it is some one that is handling it don't espect him or her to do it the way you want but instead he or she will do that the way he like as far as you will still pay him or her as you and the person agreed. Nothing like you controlling what you have

Hiring a social media manager has more pros than cons, it helps free up your time which can be used for other activities. You can hire from freelance platforms or you put adverts online. However, before you hire one, ask to see the accounts they manage, request for recommendations, you can even give a test to be sure of what they can offer.

It is very possible to get someone to manage your social handles like Facebook, WhatsApp, twitter, Instagram, telegram and so on. All you need to do is make position available and people with such experience will apply for it. You can choose from there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds