Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring people for social media presence?

Hirring people for social media presence is a good Idea for me, it is also good that you are not the one answering or replying does chart, but hirring some is the best because is also a means of creating a vacancy for a job opportunity, and you Knowing all about your business on social media it's a risk.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you run a medium or large scale ecommerce business, you would definitely advertise via the social media platforms and also get orders via same medium, you would need to hire someone who has customer service skills and digital marketing skills, this would enable him to attend to issues, enquiries and orders and has to work on a shift basis. This would keep your customers and prospective customers up to date as regards any orders and info.

Hiring a social media manager to create, post and track these valuable incentives starts at approximately $150 per month. Depending on the services offered by your social media manager, this price may also include some Facebook advertising.

Finding ways of advertising on social media is one of the means to get customer to patronize your business but when you hire different people to handle different social media account for you, I think it will cause you as a business owner a lot of money but when you study how to handle different social media accounts and you aquire the knowledge is a thing you can do on your own to save money that will be going to different people that will be handling your different social Media account.

I am trying to see what my options are for this. I would like to hire someone to handle social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and so on. Posting daily, answering questions, and engaging with real people. How do I go about hiring someone for this kind of job position to help expand my business?
The person must have experience in handling social media, most importantly the person must be a content creator. Whenever the person wants to upload am thing , the caption must be very captive. The must be a communicator , that means the person mush have communication skill

Having a social media presence is very good good for you and for your business. if you are looking for the services of people that can handle your social media then you can go to Fiverr or upwork and look for freelancers that can handle the work and do it perfectly well for you.

Try to hire people who are good in using social media to communicate with people on business matters. They could also run an advert for you on social media,there by creating awareness of your business to people. Hiring such people is good.

There are several places whereby you can find people that are willing to take the job of social media manager. These are people that manages the business social media accounts, broadcast messages out on behalf of your business. Just employ someone like that and you are covered.

Managing a business and it's activities can be tiresome and now including social media presence can be more stressful. That is why you can hire someone to look after social media platforms, these people are available in different job application sites

I think it all depends on you and if your schedule is tight then it might be okay to hire a social media assistant or operator to stand for you especially the social media promoters to help promote and handle your accounts preferably as you would have done

You can use sites like upwork or seo clerks to hire people to work on your social media pages. I have done this a couple of times and this is highly beneficial as it eases your work

I am trying to see what my options are for this. I would like to hire someone to handle social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and so on. Posting daily, answering questions, and engaging with real people. How do I go about hiring someone for this kind of job position to help expand my business?
Every business needs not only the business owner, there are some people that you need as well to ensure the growth of the business. These people are called employees.

Yeah.. It's a very good move to hire someone to help you monitor your social media.. You really need to be sure that rge person you wanna hire is a professional in this field and the person has a vast knowledge of digital marketing and is social media guru

It's not wrong or out of place to higher a prospect to run your account,I suggest you enter a contract term,and also monitor the account from time.

Start your social media marketing career. Build job-ready skills and qualifications in about 5 months to go from beginner to job-ready. There is no requirement for a degree or previous experience.

You can always get people for these type jobs for hire on freelance platforms like fiverr.com and the likes. You will get the best for such platforms for the job

There are some people that are meant for this. They are called freelancers. If you can hire them by visiting their websites, it will be okay. Besides, you an make use of maybe family and friends to reduce the cost.

i have seen many people doing it actually, especially that managing all of those comments, questions and messages was never easy, it needs someone with lot of free time on hand and patience to be able to perform it

Yes, people do hire persons to manage their social media accounts especially celebrities, however if you are a social Media person and you make money through it I think is advisable.

They are called social media managers, you can check Fiverr or put up a post on your social media handles saying you need one and I'm sure someone will contact you, at least I know I have seen posts like that

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds