Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring people for social media presence?

If am hiring a person to handle a social media platform, I will make sure he/ she knows how to do the work well, and can create time to be online, in order to reply comments or attend to my customers quickly.
When hiring people for sensitive roles like that, it is important to go for professionals only. This is because they are very skilled and capable to deliver excellently.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you are hiring people for your social media presence , you need to hire the best in the field for your business to be productive and have a high and positive turnaround .

When hiring people for sensitive roles like that, it is important to go for professionals only. This is because they are very skilled and capable to deliver excellently.
People with good customer relations. So many things are to be put into consideration when hiring people to manage a social Media account for your business to avoid having bad reputation

In this type of situation , you don't just hire people for your social media presence , you go for the best available person you can find to help you handle and manage your online account.

I am trying to see what my options are for this. I would like to hire someone to handle social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and so on. Posting daily, answering questions, and engaging with real people. How do I go about hiring someone for this kind of job position to help expand my business?
There are sites that you can be part of and you will be able to get various services from members that are participant there,linkdn is one,fiver is another,you can make use of these platforms.

A lot of bigger business organisation are doing this already. They will hire professional social media managers for their business page on social media. They are always trusted people that can perform these activities perfectly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds