Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring people for social media presence?

Participate in the right conversations. The key to recruiting on social media is to cut through the noise and find the right people. Take a soft approach and promote your culture. Don't overlook the niche networks. Involve every employee.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am trying to see what my options are for this. I would like to hire someone to handle social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and so on. Posting daily, answering questions, and engaging with real people. How do I go about hiring someone for this kind of job position to help expand my business?
You, can hire people that really know about networking and are good at relating with people, then you will get good results, also attach good pay.

It will most definitely be a good thing hiring people that will be there maning all your social media platforms. You would definitely like it but comes with finance though

You said you want to hire someone for social media presence, well at first i didn't understand you, but going through the thread , i can see that you are looking to hire a social media manager to manage your social media accounts and act as support

There are people out there who do this kind of job specifically I think they are called social media influencer if am correct. You could actually get anyone from an agency.

There are people known as social media managers who have mastered how social media networks work and how best to use them so you can very well search and use them

If you have a business, you need a social media profile for your business. As a owner, you may not have time to update your social accounts, therefore, it is wise to hire someone to post on your behalf.

You. An start by placing your request for such a person on various free Facebook groups you can join as well as on your Twitter handle too. You pay them after services are rendered to protect yourself from fraud stars

Concerning hiring people for social media presence. Well, it is a nice idea to hiring someone for your social media presence especially when you want to grow your page, the person must actually be skilled in that part of business as you get to check reviews from people about the job his has offered to them

If you really want to make your business and products get viral attention, I'll say its best you employ a social media influencer or social media representative to help you in that aspect.

Most people hire workers who are good in social media in order for them to manage their social media for them most organisation also higher social media personnel to manage their social media accounts for the company.

Business have social media managers whose responsibilities is to update social pages for the business. A lot of celebrities also have social media manager to manage their social pages.

A lot of big companies are always hiring people to work on their social media handle because these are the people that engage with customers online and they are also the one to understand the need of each customers, sometimes they also hire a copywriter to post constant updates.

You can either go about getting this person for this job for you through referral means or by posting in some social platforms of your intention to get someone for the job, and you'll see a lot interest.

It is very important for any business to make advertisment and publicity as one of its core aspect of his business and hiring a good hand to handle such role is very vital to the growth of the business.The person need to be very knowledgable about the social media space and must some experience.

I know someone who is an affiliate marketer and hired people for social media influence, the people ran away after they got tired, it is better to buy traffic

If you are looking for someone to help manage your social media accounts, its quit easy. Either you put it up as a gig on freelancing sites or better still, send out a notice about the kind of person you need, then you can also create a small interview on the person or persons as well.

Do a background check on the person's ability to handle social media platforms. He/she must be conversant with it. You can also look for experienced individuals, for marketing and networking etc
There are several social media platforms that are hiring people to work as other social media manager or social network consultant whose sole job is to boost the organization's president online and this kind of jobs are proven to make the business very attractive and more broadcasted to more people in different part of the world.

Lots of online stores, affiliate marketing companies do hire affiliate marketers to help promote their business, or products via social medias for them, by rewarding them per user directed to their company that fulfils the requirements.

It is doable especially when you know you won't be chanced to perform all those tasks. They're called social media managers and would be tasked with the burden of sourcing for content, engaging users and so on.
There are a lot of freelancers offering this service on twitter, instagram, and so on. You'll only check their performance from time to time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds