Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring A Lazy Employeee! Hard Working Employee vs Lazy Employee

It's not a good or lucky to employ a lazy employee to work with you at all, It's a lucky and grace to employ a hard working employee. But there is no how to Know ba lazy employee and hard working employee during a employment ir interview, if not so, no body wish to employ a lazy employee.

Advertisement Placeholder
Lazy employees are disasters to the company. Lazy employees won't get work done on time, or will not complete it or may not even do them
Lazy employees will also pollute other employees that are doing their work

An hardworking employee is someone who captures the vision and target of the company on the long run, he or she helps the company in realising it, infact he advises the employer on the decision that best suits the company's progress and development while a lazy employee won't guarantee that.

Is this real? Lol. I don't think I will hire an lazy employee intentionally. However, I might hire them without knowing that they are in fact lazy. I would just find if they started working. Hiring lazy employee is equivalent for wasting your money and the oppotunity to be productive. I don't know about what you read, but it will surely affect your business.

I have seen those kinds of employees in my career particularly when I started holding a managerial position. Mostly those applicants with a near perfect resume, excellent in interview and good in written exams, they are the ones who become lazy on the job. Maybe their psychology is their superiority complex that they know the job, any job, or all jobs in the office. But in fairness to them if there is a problem they are the ones to troubleshoot and solve it. But I am not saying that all lazy employees are good.

At every work place there are many hardworkers but number of lazy employees are too low because company thinks that lazy person will take more time then a hardworker but there is a situation if a lazy person have good mind then definitely he can work more good then a hardworker if he work as smart worker.

Does hard work really mean the worker has to be overly busy all the time?
As you said big corporations have a certain number of persons it considers as lazy cos the get the job done in the simplest of ways and more efficient. The key word there is big corporations if anything goes bad they have a pool of other staff to call on to remedy the situation small corporations don't have that luxury.

An hard working employee can rise your business always because their working totally depends on his mind and will power and behaviour.
Always hard.worker and honest employee will give benefits and profit to your company instead lazy employee so hire hard working employee for rising your business to higher level.

A lazy employer will employ a lazy employee, before you employ an individual there should be test or challenges you must put them on and make sure you supervise them on their ability and skills to avoid incompetence and ability to do work.avoid lazy employee to avoid failure.
[automerge]1610098024[/automerge]
A lazy employer will employ a lazy employee, before you employ an individual there should be test or challenges you must put them on and make sure you supervise them on their ability and skills to avoid incompetence and ability to do work.avoid lazy employee to avoid failure.

I keep asking myself why Big companies keep lazy Employees. A CEO of Top Tech company once said he will hire the laziest of all employees to do the hardest Job reason being that such employees due to their nature will device an easier way or technique to get the Job done which tend to be more effective and efficient using less productive hours. Most big companies outdere use this method to get job done because it's cost effective while maintaining the quality as specified by the job description. I once experiment this and the result was awesome ever since and I also noticed some companies have a ratio of lazy Employees they keep at work which ranges from 10% -20% of the total working employees.

If opportuned, Will you hire a lazy Employee to balance the work place?
As a business owner , all I desire is the progress of my business and as thus ,I won't risk anything that will be jeopardize that . Thus I won't hire a lazy employee irrespective of the reason behind that. This is what I need to do to keep my business growing

well i will if it is in this scenerio but to be factual, this theory can only be applicable in a limited economy like developed economies and some developing economies. Economies where there is great capacity to think with great mindsets and not poverty and sentimental mindsets.

You talked wisely, I don't agree with the poster of this thread, concerning how lazy employees works exceptional than the hardworking one. Automatically that lazy employee, he talk it's lazy made u_turn and become hardworking. No lazy person can succeed in any business or company.

well i will if it is in this scenerio but to be factual, this theory can only be applicable in a limited economy like developed economies and some developing economies. Economies where there is great capacity to think with great mindsets and not poverty and sentimental mindsets.
Sincerely, I understand the challenges that might face such methodologies when applying it in a developing economy. The fact still remains that any business or enterprise having 100% hardworking employees doesn't guarantee optimal contribution of individual employee to the profit realized by the company.

Sincerely, I understand the challenges that might face such methodologies when applying it in a developing economy. The fact still remains that any business or enterprise having 100% hardworking employees doesn't guarantee optimal contribution of individual employee to the profit realized by the company.
Atleast it is needed for all employees to give 100% optimum work contributions to lift the company's workforce higher. Companies benefit a lot Shane their members are hardworking enough to enable clients to admire their work overall, and bring in job proposals that will benefit the company and the employees also.

As a business owner , all I desire is the progress of my business and as thus ,I won't risk anything that will be jeopardize that . Thus I won't hire a lazy employee irrespective of the reason behind that. This is what I need to do to keep my business growing
I understand you need to keep your business going or make it thrive. But if the employee "lazy worker" works smart rather than working hard to get same job/ project done with less productive hour to have an end result which meets the job specification/standard, will you sack the employee?

Funny! Who on earth would go for a lazy employee over hard working employees. The difference is clear and for no good reason should you attempt to run your business and company by employing someone lazy

No one would prefer to hire a lazy candidate, employers actually want candidates that can find short professional faster ways to carry out bogus tasks, this feature is only available to smart, hardworking and calm individuals. Interviews- oral and written can be conducted perfectly to determine this ability.

Is anyone lazy? I think it's until we're able to get the real meaning of lazy can we really classify some individuals as lazy. An employee might not perform up to expectations or the required level of attention needed to be dedicated to the job. In such cases, such persons can be transferred to another department where such person can perform highly.

Sometimes lazy employees are at loss to the organization, because they don't keep to Target, they are so sluggish but on the contrary, sometimes hiring a lazy employees with maximum supervision can be productive as they always device easy means and innovative ways to get work done.

In no way could I work or employ a person with those characteristics. Most of the intepersonal problems between employees, is given for that reason. Business owners or managers have a constant struggle with employees who do not want to get jobs done on time and with quality due to their laziness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds