Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hey y'all

Ladyvamptress

Credits
Hello everyone!
Wow, it's been a hot minute since I've been on forums. I've been meaning to pop in here for a while, but life got in the way.
Hmm, let's see... a small intro about me. Well I'm Ladyv. I'm a mom of two children... my son just turned 16 and still lives with me and my daughter is 19 and lives on her own. I'm a special needs school bus driver, been driving the bus since 2018, and I absolutely love my job! In my spare time (which I don't have a lot of) I like to hang out with my small group of friends, read books, play video games, watch tv, or just relax under the stars around a fire pit. I guess I lead a boring life, lol. I used to do graphic design, but now only do that for myself when needed. I recently moved into my new apartment and it's been an adventure, the packing, moving, and unpacking... very stressful, but I'm settling in nicely. 😀
I guess if you wanna know more, just ask.

Lady V! So glad to see you! Welcome to Admin Junkies. Cool to read about your job, didn't know that. And I'm glad you're settling in nicely after your move. :D

Any plans to pick up some graphic design ? ;)

Thanks.
No, I don't think I'll get back into graphic design... at least not like I used to. I still do it, just not like I used to and basically for myself.

It’s great to have you here! :) I’m excited to catch up more with you. Glad you are settling in! I’m working on packing up all my stuff now, I’m ready to settle in too 🤣

OMG! Feels lovely to see you here. ❤️❤️❤️

Welcome to the AJ Family!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy every bit of your time spent here. 😊

Welcome to the wonderful world of Admin Junkies!

Glad to hear you're settling into your new apartment and things are looking up for you!

It’s great to have you here! :) I’m excited to catch up more with you. Glad you are settling in! I’m working on packing up all my stuff now, I’m ready to settle in too 🤣
Hey girl. It's great to be here, thanks. I really hope your move goes smoothly.
OMG! Feels lovely to see you here. ❤️❤️❤️

Welcome to the AJ Family!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy every bit of your time spent here. 😊
Hi sweetie! So good to see you again, I hope you've been well.
Hey! Welcome to Admin Junkies. Good to have you here with us. :)
Hello, thank you. 😀
Welcome to AJ, nice to see a new face and it’s great to hear you enjoy your job :)
Hi... thanks so much. 🙃
Welcome to the wonderful world of Admin Junkies!

Glad to hear you're settling into your new apartment and things are looking up for you!
Thank you, it's nice to be apart of this wonderful world again. It's been a journey with the move, but things are looking up.
Welcome to AJ! I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. :D
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Welcome. Hope you're settling in okay at this awesome forum? :D
Hello. I think I'm settling in, just looking around and posting. Thanks.

Isn't it weird seeing them get older. My son is 17 and my daughter is 21 and they both still live with me.

Welcome to Admin-Junkies!
Thank you.
It really is odd watching them grow up. You remember the child they are and a couple years go by and they are getting taller than you and building a life of their own. It's exciting, I can't wait to see who they become. 😁

Welcome @Ladyvamptress - I recognize your username but can’t remember where from. Were you around during the IF/ZB days?

Great intro too btw! :D

Welcome @Ladyvamptress - I recognize your username but can’t remember where from. Were you around during the IF/ZB days?

Great intro too btw! :D
Yes, I was around during that time period, quite a few different forums that all had the same members.
Thanks for your kind comment and for the warm welcome. 😆

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor