Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hey y'all

Gosh, it has been quite some time. Doesn't feel like it, but it's been 10 years or more.
10 years was already at the end of things I think. I really can't remember but my "prime" forum years was when I was a teenager which is 12+ years ago. Wow... 😅 How sleep deprived I went to school is beyond me. To stay awake and talk to y'all.

Hello everyone!
Wow, it's been a hot minute since I've been on forums. I've been meaning to pop in here for a while, but life got in the way.
Hmm, let's see... a small intro about me. Well I'm Ladyv. I'm a mom of two children... my son just turned 16 and still lives with me and my daughter is 19 and lives on her own. I'm a special needs school bus driver, been driving the bus since 2018, and I absolutely love my job! In my spare time (which I don't have a lot of) I like to hang out with my small group of friends, read books, play video games, watch tv, or just relax under the stars around a fire pit. I guess I lead a boring life, lol. I used to do graphic design, but now only do that for myself when needed. I recently moved into my new apartment and it's been an adventure, the packing, moving, and unpacking... very stressful, but I'm settling in nicely. 😀
I guess if you wanna know more, just ask.
WELL this is a familiar face :p Harro :3

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest